Join Hosco and view Sandra's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Human Resource Trainee
Le Dinarobin Beachcomber Hotel - Le Morne Brabant, MauritiusHuman ResourcesNovember 2016 - March 2017
• Assist with the day to day operations of the Human Resource Department functions and duties. • Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR department such as write up letters, emails and assist in data entry. • Write up letters, emails and assist in data entry. • Follow up all administrative tasks and report progress. • Ensure proper filing of all confidential files and update employee records. • Responsible for photocopies, scanning and faxes. • Assist the Team in place in all HR projects. • Check finger print for clocking in and clock out. • Handling payroll. • Master Vipertek and Sicorax System. • Count extras of employees.
Le Dinarobin Beachcomber Hotel - Le Morne Brabant, MauritiusFinance/AccountingNovember 2016 - March 2017
• Assist and provide support the finance team in field work for assurance assignments. • Processing of invoices. • Make cash count of every department. • Perform variance • Perform inventory. • Assist in the issuance of cheques and other payments. • Assist in administrative tasks and any other duties that may be required by the finance department.
Front Office Trainee
Dinarobin Beachcomber Hotel - Le Morne, MauritiusFront Office receptionNovember 2016 - March 2017
• Assists guest/groups on arrival, departure and during stay. • Provides efficient and prompt service to guests in accordance with Hotel standards and procedures; adheres to Hotel rules & regulations and performs ancillary duties. • Demonstrate genuine concern for guest’s well-being at all times. • Provides required information to guests on the hotel’s offers and facilities. • Monitor proper guest service.
Rhumerie de Chamarel - Chamarel, MauritiusHostessMarch 2016 - August 2016
• Welcome and greet guests in Rhumerie point of sales. • Demonstrate genuine concern for guest’s well-being at all times. • Provides required information to guests on rhumerie offers and facilities. • Monitor proper guest service. • Provide a thorough explanation of the rum making process while the guest visits the distillery. • Promote Rhumerie de Chamarel distillery during rhum festival.
Diploma in Business
Rushmore Business School - Quatre Bornes, MauritiusSeptember 2016 - Now
FrenchNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Result oriented
- Self Confidence
- Team player