Join Hosco and view Sandra's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a young alumni, currently MSc candidate from University of Surrey in UK, of Master degree in International Events Management. In 2014 I have graduated as a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing Communications at University of Westminster. I am very enthusiastic, hard-working and I enjoy working in the team as individually. Moved and studied in UK shows my independence and the willingness to learn, gain new knowledge and experiences.
Show Management Intern
Riviera Events - Guangzhou, ChinaEventsOctober 2016 - Now
Mandolay Hotel - Guildford, United KingdomF&B otherOctober 2015 - May 2016
- Working as a part-time waitress/ event assistant while studying - Providing exceptional, professional and high-standard service for the Hotel’s 1*Michelin Restaurant - Event assistant at weddings, parties, corporate events,…
Sagitta - Bratislava, SlovakiaSales & MarketingSeptember 2014 - September 2015
- Marketing manager responsible for B2B as well as B2C marketing communication (advertising, promotion, social media,…) - In charge of creating new ideas and making of advertising and promotional materials - Being in charge of various events (planning, organising, budgeting)
Vox Travel - Bratislava, SlovakiaEventsApril 2013 - September 2013
- Working as an event coordinator for organising stag parties or any kind of trip/party for foreign clients - Being responsible for the client´s program ( day/night activities, accommodation, transfers) - Making schedules, invoices, communicating with clients via phone or emails
MSc International Events Management
University of Surrey, School of Hospitality and Tourism Management - England, United KingdomSeptember 2015 - September 2016
MSc Candidate in International Events Management
Bachelor of Arts (BA
University of Westminster - Hospitality and Tourism Management - London, United KingdomSeptember 2011 - June 2014
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in Marketing Communications Upper Second Honours (2. 1)
SlovakNative or fluent100%
CzechNative or fluent100%
- Time managment