Join Hosco and view Santi's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hotelier professional with an exceptional background in personnel and operations control, with solid experience in the
development, growth, and leadership of personnel. Experienced consultant, an expert in analyzing existing operations and
implementing effective systems, strategies, and processes to improve their organizational performance. Accomplished in
managing corporate finances and capturing sales opportunities to increase revenues and improve profit contributions.
Proven leadership and work ethic. Successful history of resolving corporate issues and exceeding organizational goals. Key
Couching & motivating staff
✓ Restaurant and F&B Consultant
✓ Productivity improvement
✓ Finance Management and Cost Control
✓ VIP Customer Service and Satisfaction
✓ Stock Management and Control
Strategic Operational Planning
Five languages speaker: English and Arabic bilingual,
fluency in French, Spanish, and Greek.
17 years and 4 months
Le Méridien Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainF&B otherJuly 2018 - Now · 1 year and 7 months
● Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. ● Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees ● Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. ● Complete closing duties, including the supervisor of storing all cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use. ● Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications
Meliá Hotels International - Barcelona, SpainF&B otherDecember 2017 - June 2018 · 7 months
* Establish and enforce standards and regulations for personnel, administration, entertainment, and food. * Develop operational, marketing, and business plans in conjunction with hotel board of directors. * Estimate food and supply needs, oversee the placement of orders. * Hire, train, and supervise managers and staff.
Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I - Barcelona, SpainF&B otherMarch 2017 - December 2017 · 11 months
* To ensure all services are opened and fully operational (Restaurant lobby/ Terrace/ Pool bar) at scheduled times, * standards are maintained throughout the service, particularly delivering exceptional levels of customer care and satisfaction. * Ensuring operational and service checklists are completed thoroughly, with attention to detail focusing on service led issues. * Ensuring staff are punctual, in correct uniform, and complying with the general guidelines outlined by the management. * Ensure an exceptional and consistent level of service, delivering the key performance indicators and range of quality food and beverage products in a clean and professional environment. * Filing in duty Log and reports to F&B director (sales/ incidents/guest’s feedback) Order stock and inventory.
Restaurant Manager / Events Coordinator
Shôko Barcelona - Barcelona, SpainF&B serviceJune 2015 - February 2017 · 1 year and 9 months
* Team development. Training: up-selling, organization, creating menus, customer service...etc. * Increase sales and couching staff by developing their interpersonal skills. * Management large groups reservations and private events up to 500 guests. * Maintain a high ratio of return customers through great service. * Run and coordinate floor plan. * Workplace scheduling.
Maître / Chef de Rang
ONE OCEAN CLUB– Private Yatch Club, Marina Port Vell - Barcelona, SpainF&B serviceNovember 2014 - May 2015 · 7 months
* Responsible for the VIP guests service satisfaction. Maintain a high ratio of return customers through great service. * Arrange and coordinate the floor plan with the waiting staff and kitchen. * Build a strong and well communicated working team. * Closing duties end of every shift including: Cash transactions , credit cards reports , direct e-mail and feed back to GM.
Front Desk Receptionist / Shift Leader
PREMIUM - TRAVELLER / BCN INT' Airport - Barcelona, SpainFront Office conciergeMarch 2014 - October 2014 · 9 months
* Facilitating Fast Track services for VIP passengers. * Resolve any type of issues for travelers in a timely manner. * Maintaining daily activity logs and respond to guest’s inquiries. * Remain current on local airport schedules. * Maintaining solid professional relationships with key airport staff. * Report flights delays to the Front Office Manager.
Captain (Maître) / Assistant Manager
Dream Hotel NY - New York, NY, United StatesF&B serviceNovember 2010 - November 2012 · 2 years and 1 month
* Provide customer experience in trendy 13,000 square foot, modern Japanese Restaurant. * Responsibilities include reviewing and explaining Chef's tasting menus and extensive wine & sake pairings. * Coach and develop employees to build a strong cohesive working team. * Responsible for the VIP guests service satisfaction. * Maintain a high ratio of return customers through great service.
Head Waiter / Assistant Manager
PETER LUGER Steak House - New York, NY, United StatesF&B serviceNovember 2008 - October 2010 · 2 years
• Provided customer service and maintained flow of entire restaurant servicing up to 300 guests during lunch and dinner service. • Training and maintaining team self-confidence and training them to build the sale by improving their people skills and product knowledge. • Ensure uniform and personal staff appearance is clean and professional. • Perform administrative duties including opening and closing procedures, maintain cash registers, placed orders for weekly supply and organize and supervise private events.
Captain (Maître) / Banquet Assistant Manager
THE LAKE CLUB - Golf and Restaurant Private Club - New York, NY, United StatesF&B serviceJanuary 2004 - October 2008 · 4 years and 10 months
* Maintain and organize all private events and Golf lunch's. * Provide customer service & maintained flow of entire restaurant. * Private events and wedding functions supervision up to 500 guests. * Group's and banquets events sales assistant. * A' la cart dinning and table side service.
DA NOI / Southern Italian Cuisine Restaurant - New York, NY, United StatesF&B serviceJune 2001 - November 2003 · 2 years and 6 months
• Provide customer service and maintained flow of entire restaurant servicing 110 guests. • Maintain restaurant standards of service, upselling, chef tasting menus and wine paring recommendation.
Hospitality Management Diploma
New York Institute of Technology NYC.Tech - New York, IA, United StatesSeptember 2000 - June 2002
Hospitality Management Bachelor's Degree
The Higher Institute of Hotels and Tourism of Alexandria. - Alexandria, EgyptSeptember 1996 - June 2000
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
February 19th 1979
- Couching & motivating staff
- Cross Functional Leadership
- Stock Management and Control