Join Hosco and view Santosh's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A result driven management executive with a career span of 16 years. Skilled as an Hospitality Professional with proven abilities in customer relations, managing projects, improving efficiency in operations while successfully directing a large team in a fast paced environment to achieve quality goals and aligning luxury services with financial targets. Experience with leading enterprise–wide implementations and business plan recommendations. Proficient in problem-solving and excellent leadership skills, I believe constant innovation is crucial in maintaining top position amongst competition.
I have benefited from living in a culturally diverse environment and have developed good communication and listening skills. I have a strong ability to analyze and assess complex information and draw conclusions from it. I instill a feeling of ownership in my team, which becomes a key to delivering service excellence at all times. By nature, a driven individual who thrives on challenge and on achieving objectives, with clear organization skills, and adept at both short and long term planning.
Restaurant Concept Development
Productivity / Process Improvement
Policy / Procedure Development
Budget Preparation / Administration
Leader / Motivator
F&B Operations Manager
Patiala Restaurant & Lounge - Downtown Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOtherNovember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 3 months
• 140 Cover Restaurant with a jazz bar and two private dining room • Well established in the market for both its high quality and innovative menu offerings and for serving cocktails with Indian inspiration • Average daily covers at 100+ • Managing the overall operations of the Restaurant • Establish Restaurant Business plan through competitive evaluation, sales analysis and Marketing to ensure objectives drive restaurant profitability maintain like for like growth year on year • Control Purchases, evaluate and analyze usage reports and take corrective action as required • Analyzing P & L statements for month – implementation of action plans for greater profit contribution • Design wine & beverage menus, costing, margins, training and implementation • Responsible for maintaining effective guest relationship and maintain overall guest satisfaction index as per company policies • Coordinating social media – Facebook, Twitter & Instagram etc • Observe and evaluate staff and work practices in order to ensure standards are maintained consistently • Monitor and implement training of team to ensure service standards are maintained • Maintaining and improving standards to suit new business trends and market competition • Organizing the marketing calendar, promotions, special themed nights & group bookings • Work closely with the Culinary Team to implement new menus & refreshers in the business • Implementing promotional menus to increase food sales and increase footfall in the process
Le meridein dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceAugust 2014 - October 2017 · 3 years and 3 months
• Procedures in order to maximize guest satisfaction and achieve the outlet targeted revenue. • Responsible for making P & L (Profit and Loss) of the Restaurant. • Weekly Duty Roaster, Yearly vacation plan, Notified payroll department of work schedules and time records. • Assigned duties and shifts to employees, co-ordination with other department in regards to service need as Accounts, IS, Stewarding, Laundry. • Group Reservations, Updating Competitors List, purchase request. • Manage and coordinated activities of 18 staff engaged in providing courteous and rapid service to diners. • Display exemplary behavior to maintain a safe work environment and be a role model for the team. • Provided on the job training to staff under direct supervision to ensure they are competent in operation. • Preparing the costing and Micros up date for new beverages. • Conducted various Spirits and Cocktail Trainings for my Colleagues at the Hotel. • To work closely with the Sous Chef in charge of the kitchen on quality and cost control of Food. • Implementing the motivational program for staff to increase the revenue • Maximizing sales and revenues by providing good service and train the associates to up-sell. • Food Quality and Service Standards. • Hygiene and Quality Procedures • MBO (Management by Objective)
SAMS ihmMarch 2001 - August 2004
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- • Certified with PIC advance and intermediate labe
- • Certified with train the trainer workshop for d
- • Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel &
- • WSET level- 1 training certification.