Join Hosco and view Sara's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My name is Sara Andersson and i am Swedish and Portuguese. I am a university student, studying Tourism and Hospitality Management. Currently, on my 4th year of studies and will graduate in June, 2019. I am eager to learn and develop professional skills. I speak four languages fluently.
Surfing Colors - Hotel playa del sol**** - Corralejo, SpainFront Office receptionMay 2018 - August 2018 · 4 months
• Deal with all reservation processes. • Managing phone calls. • Managing communication between all departments. • Handling information for guests. • Managing finance and customer services.
Innocent Coffee Masters - Riga, LatviaOtherMay 2017 - June 2017 · 2 months
• Assisted manager on her daily work process. • Assisted finance worker on handling all financial processes. • Was a waitress for a few days. • Assisted a co-worker on keeping a track of supplies. • Assisted during seminars about Illy coffee. • Assisted co-workers on sales department.
Albatros Spa & Resort Hotel***** - Chersonisos, GreeceFront Office receptionMay 2016 - September 2016 · 5 months
• Handle check-ins and check-outs, deal with all reservation processes. • Handle information for guests and dealing with complaints. • Managing phone calls. • Managing finance and customer services.
Turiba UniversityJanuary 2015 - Now
FrenchNative or fluent100%
PortugueseNative or fluent100%
SwedishNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Computer skill
- Multi languages