Join Hosco and view Sara's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Group, Conference & Event Manager
Gran Hotel La Florida - Barcelona, SpainSales & MarketingJune 2015 - May 2018 · 2 years and 12 months
Quote, follow up and formalize requests for groups and events. Receive requests from clients, prepare budgets and negotiate conditions. Direct, coordinate and supervise the event or group in coordination with the different departments to ensure that everything goes according to plan and the standards of Leading Hotels of the World are maintained. Maintain and develop the relationship with the client.
Reinassance Barcelona Fira - Barcelona, SpainSales & MarketingMay 2014 - June 2015 · 1 year and 2 months
Develop the business through effective planning and management of future sales. Maximize revenue to achieve the objectives. Quote, follow up and formalize the requests of groups and events. Maintain and develop the relationship with the client
Front Desk Assistant Manager
AC by Marriott Victoria Suites - Barcelona, SpainFront Office receptionNovember 2012 - November 2014 · 2 years and 1 month
Front desk tasks and credit control, operative revenue, complaints, individual reservations and guest relations. Opera, Marsha. Extranets: Booking, Hotelbeds, Hotusa or Idiso
Front Desk Agent
Williamsburg Marriott - Williamsburg, VA, United StatesFront Office receptionJanuary 2011 - December 2011 · 12 months
Front Desk Assistant Manager
Centre International d´Antibes - Antibes, FranceFront Office receptionJanuary 2010 - October 2010 · 10 months
Master in Hotel Management
HTSI School of Tourism & Hospitality Management Sant Ignasi - Barcelona, SpainSeptember 2013 - June 2014
- Financial management (economic / financial viability of new projects, revenue management, management indicators) - Strategic planning (situation analysis, strategy implementation, strategic alliances, the global hotel world ) - E-marketing (marketing 2.0, the new consumer) - Operations management (quality management, implementation of management indicators) - Human Resource Management (Talent Maps, managing change in organizations, remuneration and communication policies and internal organization)
Master's in Planning and Management of Destinations and Tourist Products
Faculty of Sociology, La Coruña University - A Coruña, SpainOctober 2007 - June 2009
- Plan and manage new destinations and new tourist products. - Inquire about various topics in order to plan a sustainable management of tourism for the integral development of the receiving societies and the satisfaction of tourists.
CENP - A Coruña, SpainOctober 2004 - June 2007
- Manage public and private organizations and companies in the tourism, hospitality, recreation and leisure industries. - Manage or advise tourism and hospitality organizations at the top level or in any operational areas. - Plan, design, sell and market tourism products and destinations
GalicianNative or fluent100%
SpanishNative or fluent100%
- Conflict Resolution
- Decision making