Join Hosco and view Sara's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
- Organized and target-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Hard worker and proactive
- Open minded and very positive
- Entire academic career in English
HQ CRM Customer Solutions Specialist
Ermenegildo Zegna Group - Milan, ItalySales & MarketingDecember 2016 - Now · 2 years and 2 months
- Assist in the development of the customer acquisition strategy and in the operations of the Zegna World Pass loyalty & delighting program - Assist in the management of local markets and affiliate agencies, central budgets and the monthly content asset creation process - Maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers globally - Providing best in-class retail services and curated lifestyle experiences with the support of expert lifestyle managers - Responsible for Zegna World Pass website management and updates - Ad hoc analysis
Quintessentially Lifestyle - Milan, ItalyAdministration & GeneralSeptember 2016 - December 2016 · 4 months
- Managing a variety of lifestyle & leisure-related requests from members, from last minute restaurant bookings, travel arrangements, and access to private parties, as well as fulfilling any unusual requests 24/7. - Understanding member’s needs and desires to proactively recommend the best lifestyle experiences and events around the world via email and phone and encourage membership renewals. - Liaising with multiple suppliers to providing a unique services and experiences.
Sales Group Coordinator
Mandarin Oriental, Milan - Milan, ItalySales & MarketingNovember 2015 - May 2016 · 7 months
- Responsible for group sales activities - site Inspections, sales calls, appointments, contract negotiations or special event sales for the key customers. - Handle incoming group requests and close business within the assigned segment. - Effectively communicate to all hotel departments the information necessary to successfully execute the group’s needs while maintaining a good client relationship. - Monitor contractual agreements pertaining to groups and meeting spaces and F&B. - Responsible for maximizing F&B, spa and activity revenues from assigned groups by solicitation of affiliate business and upselling. - Creating and managing the account development plans to support account growth.
Shangri-La Hotel, At the Shard, London - London, United KingdomSales & MarketingFebruary 2015 - October 2015 · 9 months
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads. - Prepare company contracts and negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients to maximise sales in accordance with current business and pricing conditions. - Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs. - Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to report appointments, calls made and business leads. - Assist the preparation of weekly Revenue meetings with Revenue manager by gathering market and customer information to provide feedback on buying trends and develop new selling strategies.
Food & Beverages Administration Internship
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong - Hong KongF&B otherJune 2013 - December 2013 · 7 months
- Assist the F&B department in the organisation of the 50th Anniversary of Mandarin Oriental by working on marketing specials, product development, menu engineering and special events. - Monitor product quality and guest satisfaction in F&B outlets to ensure food quality was consistent, appealing, and prepared to guest specifications.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management and Events Management (with honors)
Glion Institute of Higher Education [ EURHODIP - International Association supporting Hospitality and Tourism Education and Training ] - Glion-sur-Montreux, SwitzerlandAugust 2011 - December 2014
EnglishNative or fluent100%
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Event Management
- Open minded
- Target oriented.
- Team player
- Time management