Join Hosco and view Sarah's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
An energetic, motivated and highly dynamic Director of Marketing, with over 14 years proven success in leading strategy and developing new business areas. I am an adept problem-solver and pay high attention to detail. Furthermore, I am a proactive and inspirational leader, as well as an excellent team player.
With extensive experience in working with luxury brands, I understand the importance of the customer, as well as quality and innovation, in today’s marketplace. I am a creative yet resourceful results-orientated professional, with extensive negotiation skills and an ability to capitalise on business opportunities.
Nakheel - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingSeptember 2018 - December 2018 · 4 months
• Responsible for the Nakheel Hospitality marketing department, managing a portfolio of three health clubs, two beach clubs and twenty licenced restaurants. • Accountable for developing, implementing and evaluating all online and offline marketing communications strategies. Establishing new initiatives to capture key demographics. • Digital focus, with emphasis on creating and delivering content campaigns. Especially using social media to drive traffic, engagement and action to venues. • Monitoring daily sales reports for all outlets. • Conception of eleven new restaurant/bar brands, working with internal and external agencies. • Development of the Lean Palm marketing strategy, the healthy eating meal plan for Nakheel health clubs. • Creation and implementation of the 2019 marketing plans for ten new restaurant openings at The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah. • Working with Nakheel Malls marketing team on the opening strategy for The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah, with Enrique Inglesias • Opened three new restaurants Asian Kitchen, Seafood Kitchen and Fitzroy. • Launched the UAE’s first floating swimming pool at Breeze Beach Grill. • Completion of all marketing budgets for Nakheel outlets for 2019. • Gained board approval for the appointment of a social media agency and PR agency. • Implementation of a database management system. • Creation of the corporate sales kit. • Organisation of the marketing shared drive, including the creation of an image library. • Day to day management of external agencies. • Conception of the ‘third party scheme’. Establishing relationships with 20 key lifestyle loyalty companies. • Management of brand partnerships across all outlets. • Responsible for the partnership with Dance FM, resulting in a ‘Back to the Beach’ campaign running at Breeze Beach Grill. • Analysis of the customer journey road map for all outlets.
Operations and Marketing Director
Ramusake, Mahiki & Copper Dog - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B otherJuly 2017 - August 2018 · 1 year and 2 months
• Development of business strategy. • Management of 144 employees including operations, marketing, finance and HR departments. • Recruitment of staff at all levels. • Management of profit and loss, daily cash flows and HR welfare. Reporting directly to owners. • Reduced costs by 17% across the business. Increased Ramusake revenue by 25%. • Development of brand strategy. Maintaining brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications. • Planning and executing all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media. • Focus on influencer strategy. Working with bloggers & celebrities to maximise revenue and increase brand elevation, including Niall Horan One Direction, James Arthur and Tinie Tempah. • Winner of Best Ladies Night Ramusake 2018 - Shortlist Awards, Best Ladies Night Mahiki 2018 – What’s On Nightlife Awards, Best Newcomer Fine Dining Ramusake 2017 - Fact Awards, Best British Restaurant Copper Dog 2017 - What’s On Awards, Best Nightclub Mahiki 2017 - Hype Awards, Ahlan Hot 100 2017 - Ramusake, Mahiki, Copper Dog. • Successful long-term brand collaborations, including Grazia Online, Barry’s Bootcamp, Dancing Leopard, Retro Grade, Sole Dxb, Xclusive Yachts F1 Abu Dhabi and Monaco. • Working closely with drinks distribution companies Maritime and Mercantile International, and African and Eastern, in order to capitalise on free of charge stock and marketing support. • Competitor and customer insight analysis. • Measuring and reporting on marketing campaign results. • Food and drink quality control across outlets. • Staff training and appraisals to ensure maximisation of product knowledge, motivation retention. • Working closely with Hilton, Marriot and Jumeirah hotel groups. • Expansion of the Ramusake brand internationally, including two sites in London for 2019. • Guest speaker at the Zomato Restaurant 2018 Summit.
Global Brand and Marketing Director
Mahiki and Bodos Schloss - London, United KingdomSales & MarketingNovember 2014 - July 2017 · 2 years and 9 months
• Leader of the brand internationally – London, Dubai, Marbella, Sardinia and Manchester. • Creation and implementation of the annual global marketing strategy. Management of the annual marketing budget. • Increased profit 2015 by 17%, profit 2016 by 7%. Decreased costs 2015 by 5%, 2016 by 3%. • Secured celebrity/influencer events, including Drakes after party, Suki Waterhouse’s surprise Birthday for Cara Delevingne, Kendal Jenner’s night out, Finn Monroe weekly Tuesday nights. • Winner of Best Bar 2015 and Best Host 2017 at the London Bar and Club Awards. • Winner of Best Bar 2015 at the London Lifestyle Awards. • External event profit growth of 10% year on year (including Abu Dhabi F1, Film Festival Dubai, Polo In The Park, Henley Regatta, artist VIP at V Festival). • Target setting for marketing, sales and operations teams. Weekly sales and marketing meetings to analyse performance and ensure business growth. • PR strategy development and implementation. Creation of the corporate sales strategy. • Database growth of 25% year on year. • Continually expansion and maintenance of luxury brand partnerships, including Xclusive Yachts, Modest Management, Sony Music.
- Digital marketing
- Email marketing
- Social Media