Join Hosco and view Sarbajit's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Seeking for a challenging position by which I can utilize my potential and professionalism to its full extent in an organization to achieve business objectives in a new dynamic business world where there is a need to share board co-operative efforts through sound planning and creative for the all development of the company committed towards professionalism and believes in team work.
9 years and 9 months
Saadiyat Rotana Resort & Villas - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesRecreation & LeisureSeptember 2018 - Now · 1 year and 6 months
Lifeguard and Swimming Instructor
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesSecurityAugust 2016 - November 2017 · 1 year and 4 months
• Maintain 10/20 scanning standard all time • Responsible for safety and cleanliness of the pool and beach areas • Welcome guest with pleasant smile and offer assistant to guests • Activate EAP if there is any emergencies occur • Supervise and observe guests activities and assist • Attend lifeguard trainings on time to improve lifeguarding skills and equipments knowledge • Keep all the lifeguarding equipment up to date and in good condition • Take swimming classes children from 4 Years above, Adults and in groups
Pool and Beach Lifeguard
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana- Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesRecreation & LeisureMay 2014 - August 2016 · 2 years and 4 months
• Maintain 10/20 or 10/3 protection standard at pool and Beach areas • Keep my skills at Test -ready level always • Demonstration of Professional Image on duty • Inspect all the area to prevent any incident, cleanliness, maintenance reports • Supervise and making sure to the safety of swimmers • Greeting guest and provide assistance when needed • Making sure all the guests follow safe swimming practices, enforce and adhere to all the Pool, Beach rules and regulations. • Keep information update about policies and procedures, operations hours, facilities, promotions • Rescue swimmer in danger of drowning • Activate EAP and provide First Aid when require • Provide high level of guest satisfaction and safety through effective communication • Assisting colleagues in cleaning of pool area • Collect Lost & Found and report to the Recreation Reception • Always attend the trainings and briefings
Universal Sodexo - Doha, QatarRecreation & LeisureSeptember 2009 - April 2014 · 4 years and 8 months
• Welcome and greet to the guest on arrival to Recreation • Maintain high level of cleanliness and report maintenance to Maintenance department and follow up • Assist guest whenever needed • Provide tea & coffee service to guest and maintain good relationship with guests • Report any guest complaints immediately to supervisor and try to communicate effectively to solve problem • Always follow safety procedures and attend briefing of time • Assist other colleagues whenever needed • Full Knowledge of organize games like Football, volleyball, Long Tennis, TT, Cricket, Carom, Dart, Push ball, Billiard etc.
Palhi Multiple Campus - Ramgram, NepalMarch 2007 - April 2009
Education- Major English
Shree Janata Higer Seconday School - Ramgram, NepalApril 2005 - January 2007
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Beach and Pool Lifeguard
- Fitness Instructor
- Recreation Receptionist
- Recreation supervisor
- Swimming instructor