Join Hosco and view Satheeshkumar's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A dynamic professional with over 8 years’ of rich experience in Human Resource management including HR policies development, Staff benefits and compensation, HR record management, administering employee benefits, Employee training, Recruitment along with in-depth work experience and knowledge on legal, regulatory compliance requirements.
Novotel & Adagio Albustan - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesSeptember 2018 - Now · 3 months
• Handling end to end responsibilities in terms of identification of relevant profiles • Manage internal/external job postings • Maintained constant communication with the Hiring Manager for completing the recruitment process and procedures • Prepare monthly reports for the HR Manager • Drive the HR engagement initiatives – Sports activities, Celebration & CSR activities • Coordinates, controls and inspects staff accommodation ensuring it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort
Majid Al Futtaim - Accor Hospitality Services - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesApril 2014 - April 2017 · 3 years and 1 month
• Full life cycle recruitment right from sourcing till onboarding, including medical & visa processing for various nationalities • Involve in the interaction with the hiring managers to understand their requirements and to provide profiles accordingly • Handle all mobilization related problems (Internal & External) and rectify it without time delay • Ensure job descriptions are reviewed and maintained up-to-date for all levels • Organize and manage new employee orientation, on – boarding and training programs • Administer Employee benefits such as Workmen Compensation, Health Insurance, Leave Record Attendance Report and Employee Assistance programs • Provide input for employee retention policies • Handle the exit formalities like initiating the exit communication meeting, exit interview process, completing the exit documents, preparing the full & final settlement. • Assist in Payroll Preparation by providing relevant data’s • Preparation proposal of Salary revision, level up gradation, preparation and distribution of letters • Employee attrition tracking and reporting. • Attends to employee relation matters such as Employee discipline, grievance, motivation, cultural and attitudinal changes • Drive the HR engagement initiatives – Annual Survey, Fun activities, Celebration & CSR activities • Designing Annual Learning Calendar, Learning & Development Plans, and preparation of Learning Budget • Finalizing Training modules with Line managers according to the business perspective
Pullman Deira City Centre - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesHuman ResourcesOctober 2013 - March 2014 · 6 months
• Maintained up-to-date employee information in HRIS system and submitted time and attendance information to accounts department for payroll processing • Handling end to end responsibilities in terms of identification of relevant profiles • Manages committees on wellness, training, health and safety, culture and communications as needed • Issuing letters, medical insurance, & visa processing requirements • Manage Job offer processing and Pre – employment checks • Assist in Performance management processes
HR Admin & Accommodation In Charge
Movenpick Tower & Suites - Doha, QatarHuman ResourcesDecember 2006 - October 2013 · 6 years and 11 months
• Maintained constant communication with the Hiring Manager for completing the recruitment process and procedures • Prepare accommodation reports for the HR Manager • Gathering regular feedback from employees regarding the maintenance of staff accommodation • Coordinates, controls and inspects staff accommodation ensuring it is of the highest possible standard of cleanliness and comfort
Bachelor in Business Administration
Tamil Nadu Open University - Chennai, IndiaJune 2008 - May 2011
Diploma in Hotel Management
Munnar Catering College - Munnar, IndiaApril 2000 - April 2002
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Compensation & Benefits
- Staff Recruitment