Join Hosco and view Sathess Santhanaaraju's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Hard-working with proven leadership and organizational
skills, and minute attention to detail. Seeking to apply
my abilities to fill the Cook role in your company. I am a
dedicated team player who can be relied upon to help
your company achieve its goals and always ready to accept new challenge.
Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa - Birmingham, AL, United StatesF&B kitchenAugust 2017 - July 2018 · 12 months
-Worked in breakfast kitchen and omelet station, banquet kitchen and the clubhouse restaurant. - Perform tasks that assigned by supervisor - Prepare all assigned prep work and restock and replenish work stations with supplies. - To ensure all the mise en place for the next day banquet event is done. - Prepare food according to order, special requirement and so on. - Butcher all types of meats and seafood accordingly and store them. - Complete daily temperature logs. - Responsible for high quality food preparation in a timely, efficient, sanitary and consistent manner. - Assist other departments wherever its necessary and to maintain a smooth work flow and good relationship - Manage and maintain a clean and safe working environment all times.
The Majestic Hotel Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaF&B kitchenJuly 2014 - December 2014 · 6 months
- Trainee At Western Banquet, Malay Banquet, Cold Kitchen, Asian Kitchen, Breakfast Crew And Coffee House - Covered all aspects of food and service operation from making all kind of western cuisines from sauce making, meat preparation, buffet setting, ball room event buffet setting and Asian cuisines.
Bachelors In Culinary Operations
KDU University College - School of Hospitality Tourism & Culinary Arts - Shah Alam, MalaysiaSeptember 2015 - September 2017
Diploma in Culinary Arts
KDU University College - School of Hospitality Tourism & Culinary Arts - Shah Alam, MalaysiaJuly 2013 - June 2015
EnglishNative or fluent100%
MalayNative or fluent100%
TamilNative or fluent100%
- Food preparation
- Good knife skills
- skilled in using different equipment's and etc
1. Ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of portion control, reducing wastage and stock control.
2. Able to produce high quality food all times and maintain them.
3. Strong organizational skills and able to multitask and prioritize in fast paced work environment.
4. Posses good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize task and met set deadlines.
5. Good working knowledge of the fundamentals such as broiler, sauté, frying, moist and heat and other cooking method.
6. Able to communicate clearly, concisely and openly in all interactions.
7. Able to adapt and good listening skills.
8. Demonstrated ability to work with maximum accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail and maintaining a keen sense of urgency all the time.
9. Good working knowledge of accepted standards of hygiene and sanitation.
10. Exceptional ability to use sound logic and good judgement at all times in a high-pressure work environment.
11. Able to butcher and clean all types of meats and seafood.
12. Able to operate and maintain all kitchen equipment’s
13. Good knife skills.