Join Hosco and view Satish's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
• Having gained more than five years of experience in Food & Beverage within the
luxury hotel segment, my next career objective is to grab F&B supervisor position
in a luxury hotel.
• Highly motivated, energetic, and pro-active individual who thrives under pressure
to meet and address a variety of deadlines.
• A strong team player with excellent communication and organizational skills who
is always eager to take on additional responsibilities and overcome challenging
vivekananda institute of hotel& tourism management - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesApril 2009 - March 2013
degree in hotel management
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- F&B micros
- food cost
- Good communicator
- Hotel training
- Ms word
- Use opera
• Certified departmental trainer by FRHI Hotels & Resorts.
• Played a key role in successfully hosting a number of high profile events including FRHI General Managers Conference, which concluded with a survey satisfaction rating average of4.55 out of 5
• Developing and providing guidance to the team by conducting monthly training sessions to maintain service standards while adhering to policies and business initiatives.
• Preparing and executing bills and generating reports through OPERA Software.
• Ensure all HACCP procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Conducting training for colleague for how to achieve LQA standard.
• Covering more than 1000 cover all together as a team. Achieved exceed results in performance reviews
• Working in very busy environment to achieve forecast 40000 AED /Day