Join Hosco and view Saumya prakash's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
PERFECTION COVER LETTER.
Looking for an Assignment in your esteemed organization and seeking for a position where I can utilize my skills and knowledge for the betterment of my career and also to be a good hand to the company.
I am an honest, sincere and hardworking individual with a tenacious attitude towards my duties and responsibilities. I am creative at work and always look for achieving efficiency and effectiveness under given constraints. My management skills and ambition have enabled me to chalk a successful career path for myself and setting higher targets and goals. Having high levels of energy and enthusiasm have assisted me in learning new skills and adapting easily to new environments. I am also very dependable because of which my superiors have always entrusted me with additional and higher responsibilities.
BBC Award winning Best steak House 2016 (Lexington Grill)Waldorf Astoria Ras al Khaimah.
• Timeout Dubai Associate Award for outstanding performance, Exchange Grill Restaurant winning Best Steak House in Dubai, Fairmont Dubai 2012.
• Received Employee of the year in Hotel Atithi Aitken Spence Group for the year 2009
• Employee of the month for four times in Swissotel Kolkata.
• PERSON IN CHARGE LEVEL 3 certificate approved by by the Food Control Department Dubai Municipality(06th feb 2017 to 05 th feb 2022.
• Received silver medal of saloon culinary Dubai 2018.
Meeras - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenAugust 2016 - Now · 2 years and 4 months
• Chef in charge for steak house operation. • Managing a team of 12 chefs. • Per day covers 650 to 700(weekend) 400 (weekday). • Maintaining kitchen logs for food safety program and food products. • Certified Holder for PIC level 3. • Menu development. Inventory management, and staff management including hiring, coaching and developing. • Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and support team to reach common goals. • Learning and developing constantly the latest trends in cooking steaks and dry age. • Develop recipes and production standards to ensure proper quality, serving temperatures and portion control.
Diploma in food production
Food Craft InstituteAugust 2005 - June 2006
- Good in communication
- Good presentation skills
- Microsoft Office
- Strong team work