Join Hosco and view Sean's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am an enthusiastic business professional with experiences encompassing the Cruise, International Hospitality, and Banking industries. I consider myself to be a zealous, humble and highly analytical individual who values the customer service element and overall productivity in business development and team motivation. I am well versed in the English language used for business transactions displayed by my negotiation, debating and marketing skills and achievements.
I am very passionate about being my company's ambassador while being an asset to growth and profitability. In my previous job at the Bank of Nova Scotia, I was able to up-sell banking products to the value of over $500,000.00 to a prospective customer, with this accomplishment; I was recognized and awarded by the executive management on the bank’s behalf. I also possess the ability to quickly adapt to any working environment despite a cocktail of cultures and personalities having worked and traveled the last ten (10) years within the international community.
The possession of strong analytical and psychological skills led to the creation of my own freelance consultancy business which allows me to critically assess individual and business potentials and offer a strategic course of action for productive success.
International HR Research Consultant
LATZER ASSOCIATES GROUP GmbH - Salzburg, AustriaHuman ResourcesOctober 2016 - May 2018 · 1 year and 8 months
LATZER ASSOCIATES GROUP (LAG) was founded as a Leadership Management Company in the year 2004. The consulting company focuses on international enterprises, medium-sized family-owned businesses and government structures around the world with the objective of supporting them in recruiting, auditing and in the division of coaching TOP-Executives, senior management, and specialists. Main responsibilities: • Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy • Research into client’s company, competitors, and marketplace • Map role criteria define position description and document specifications • Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels • Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit, and compatibility • Conduct confidential interviews and follow-up references • Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries • Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion
Uniworld Boutique River Cruises - Rheinfelden, SwitzerlandF&B serviceAugust 2014 - May 2015 · 10 months
An ambassador for the F & B department in delivering excellent service to our prestigious and valued guests. Offering support to other departments in time of need in order to maintain an efficient functionality onboard. I received recognition award as a Shining Star for my performance on my first contract with the ship River Empress.
Crew Welfare Secretary
Norwegian Cruise Lines - Miami, FL, United StatesHuman ResourcesNovember 2005 - January 2008 · 2 years and 3 months
- Evaluate the social conditions for the functionality and productivity of crew members on-board - Liaise with Shipboard Management and Crew for improved social and professional relationship and cohesion to achieve corporate's performance and image objectives - Participate in disciplinary issues regarding crewmembers' performance - Work alongside the Executive Chef/Executive Housekeeper/Staff Captain and HR Manager to ensure that crew receives fair exposure and amenities necessary within their working environment so that they can achieve maximum productive output whilst indulging in an active and enjoyable social life.
Senior Stateroom Steward
Norwegian Cruise Line - Miami, FL, United StatesHousekeepingNovember 2005 - January 2008 · 2 years and 3 months
Responsibility for the cleanliness and supply application for 35 Staterooms including coordinating with colleagues to ensure the guests' expectations and requirements are exceeded and satisfied. Received the Award for Most Innovative Idea to make the onboard experience of the guests more sustainable yet feasible.
Junior Accounts Clerk
Bank of Nova Scotia - Saint Vincent and the GrenadinesFinance/AccountingAugust 2002 - November 2005 · 3 years and 4 months
- Financial Transaction processing - Balancing of Sundry Accounts for the Bank - Training of new staff members. - International Banking Platform Certification Training on Relationship Focused Sales and Service - New Accounts sourcing I received recognition from the Bank's Headquarters in Canada for up-selling a mortgage and Credit Card offer to the sum of $500,000.00 to a potential customer via telephone communication. - I also received the Award for Customer Service Representative/Teller of the Year 2003.
Master of Arts in Business Management
Fachhochschule Salzburg University of Applied Sciences - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Salzburg, AustriaSeptember 2016 - November 2018
Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
Fachhochschule Salzburg University of Applied Sciences - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Salzburg, AustriaSeptember 2009 - November 2012
Diploma in Travel Agency & Tourism Management
Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management - Salzburg, AustriaOctober 2008 - May 2009
O'Levels in Business Management
Emmanuel High School Kingstown - Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the GrenadinesSeptember 1996 - June 2001
Native or fluent
- Career Development
- Hospitality Management
- Presentation Techniques
- Public Speaking
- Recruitment and Human Resources