(Front Office Supervisor) Duty Manager & Night Manager
Front Office reception
October 2014 -
February 2016 · 1 year and 5 months
● Improved customer service rating.
● Recruited and trained 10 new members of the guest service team.
● Greeted and welcomed all hotel guests with a smile.
● Processed 90 reservations within 23:00 - 04:00.
● Increased hotel revenue, profits and market share.
● Increased market share by over 15% YOY by Accommodating Airliner and Flight Attendants.
● Executed an average of 100 prompt wake-up calls each morning.
● Promoted the hotel brand’s loyalty scheme
● Processed 17 telephone and walk-in reservations per evening.
● Escorted guests to their assigned rooms, including transporting their luggage.
● Greeted, registered and assigned rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
● Made and confirmed reservations.
● Posted charges for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using computers.
● Verified customers' credit and established how the customer would pay for the accommodation.
● Computed bills, collected payments and made change for guests.
● Greeted and registered guests and issued keys.
● Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
● Scanned documentation and entered into the database.
● Obtained scanned records and uploaded them into the database.
● Produced monthly reports using advanced Excel spreadsheet functions.
● Reviewed medical records for completeness and filed records in alphabetic and numeric order.
● Organized forms, made photocopies, filed records and prepared correspondence and reports.
● Added new material to file records and created new records.
● Reviewed and updated client correspondence files and scheduling database.
● Outlined the appropriate process and procedures necessary to fulfill and complete inquiries.
● Communicated with domestic and overseas offices to arrange B2B shipments.
● Compiled quarterly budget reports, financial spreadsheets and organizational charts to improve office organization.
● Recorded and filed employee benefit, salary and annual evaluation information.
● Assisted with receptionist duties, file organization and research and development.