Join Hosco and view Shahulhameed's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Finance & Accounting professional over 4 years of experience including Full-Cycle of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger Reconciliation ,invoicing , receipting,Tax accounting (VAT), cash handling etc up to finalization of Accounts.
Capable of handling accounts of different types of firms,as experience obtained from different type of firms having different type of procedures, environments and systems.
Coral Boutique Villas - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingOctober 2018 - Now · 4 months
• Reconciling Night Audit Report with respect to Revenue Recognition & its Recording, Tourism Dirham Fee Postings, Daily Collections from various modes such as cash/cards/bank transfer/checks, Postings of City-Ledgers (Sundry Debtors) & its payments, settlement of Pay- Master rooms, check-out Invoices, Occupancy etc., which is generated in front office PMS (HMS Hotel Software). • Recording & Maintaining accounting records of Purchase/Sales invoices and Receipts & Payments with respect to its corresponding ledger. • Cashier’s report & Card Transaction’s report reconciling on a daily basis. • Maintaining cash-transactions & handling Petty Cash. • Managed Bank Reconciliation and prepared statements to ensure effective accounting operation. • Taking steered efforts by independent charge to maintain account preparation of bills & its payments (Sundry Creditors). • Preparing & reconciling monthly sales commission bills for payments. • Managed debtors & creditor’s outstanding aging & vouching of Store Inventories. • Handling of employee’s Payroll & employee benefits (60 employees). • Compliance & Filling the Monthly Revenue Fee of Dubai Municipality, Monthly Tourism Dirham Fee of Dubai Tourism & Commerce Marketing & Quarterly Value Added Tax of Federal Tax Authority proceed for the payment process respectively. • Preparing & Computing of Accrual/Deferral Revenues, Prepaid expenses & Provisions on a monthly basis. • Assist in preparing to set month end accounts, cash flow, Profit & loss accounts, balance sheet, Budget and forecasting and carrying out Firm’s Internal/External Financial Audit
GLOBAL WINGS RENT A CAR & TRANSPORT - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingFebruary 2016 - March 2018 · 2 years and 2 months
Accounts • Oversee day-to-day accounting function. • Maintain the all types of income &expenses of the company and Petty Cash management. • Update accounts receivable and issue invoices. • Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations. • Maintain the record of RTA fines and collect from customers. • Preparing contract for customer in Software and close when they return and collect rent • Preparing LPO, Monitoring, Suppliers and preparing payment as per the aged payable. • Preparing budget and comparison report of budget V/S actual. • Preparing daily, weekly, & monthly sales report & making all types of receipt. • Assisting Senior Accountant for Finalization of accounts. • Daily comparing the Dubai police fines with [of customer, Company Drivers] company software (actual) • Preparing PDC & other all types of Cheques. • Assisting the Internal & external auditing. • Prepare the monthly payroll, bank transfer to employee’s account as per WPS Administration • Administer online banking functions and liaises with bankers regarding financial transactions • Maintaining employee records (soft and hard copies) • Updating HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves) • Assisted HR in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
AL FAIHA BUILDING MATERIALS TRADING L.L.C - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingJanuary 2015 - January 2016 · 1 year and 1 month
• Responsible in processing and sending out sales invoices and statement of accounts to clients. • Prepare weekly reports and analysis of AR aging, unbilled receivables, Billed Receivables with outstanding balances. • Assisting for Preparation & reporting of bank position, AR, AR& Sales Analysis reports to top management. • Managing accounts receivables and accounts payables Book keeping &journal entries. • Dealing With customer ( Selling Products, Explain the features , Merchandising ) • Handling Cash ( petty Cash / all kind of Expenses ) • Inventory and Stock control to insure the availability of stock all time • Physical inventory checking • Coordination of collection and deliveries of products, services and payments • Support inside sales team when ever needed • Prepare the monthly payroll, bank transfer to employee’s account as per WPS
Bachelor Of Commerce
Gandhi Institute Of technology and Management - Visakhapatnam, IndiaJune 2010 - May 2013
MalayalamNative or fluent100%
- Data Entry
- Finalization of accounts
- Financial accounting
- Office administration