Join Hosco and view SHARON's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am an experienced waitress,receptionist,sales proffessional with a good track record in customer handling,customer communication,team building,multi tasking,computer skills in microsoft word,excel,power point,outlook,flexible in scheduling,energetic among a few mentioned.im willing to work with or without pressure irrespective of the ethnicity.I cannot wait to work in a dynamic organisation to display my skills.
Ojambo private limited company - Tororo, UgandaCustomer ServiceAugust 2015 - July 2018 · 2 years and 12 months
• Work with customers with the most cheerful and pleasant disposition. • Give answers to customers’ questions or concerns related to the product they are charged to sell and demonstrate good knowledge of the product. • Deal with customer’s complaints professionally and with restraint. • Process or help process payments made by the customer – whether by in cash or credit card • Bag products for the customers (if there’s no other assigned to that) • Report sales accurately. • (May) Travel at times to sell and make representations of the products to clients’ homes. • (May) Call regular patrons on the phone or other people at retails outlets or storage rooms. • Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries. • Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. • Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options. • Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service. • Build productive trust relationships with customers. • Responded to telephone inquiries by providing quality service to customers and associates. • Successfully assisted customers with product selections and purchases.
SANCTUM HOTEL - Entebbe, UgandaFront Office receptionSeptember 2013 - July 2015 · 1 year and 11 months
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office. • Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office • Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls. • Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material like pens, forms and brochures. • Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone or email • Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries. • Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges) • Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock • Update calendars and schedule meetings • Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers. • Keep updated records of office expenses and costs. • Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
bachelor in business administration
nkumba university - Entebbe, UgandaAugust 2011 - October 2015
specialised in accounting. Computer skills in microsoft word,excel,power point,quick books communication skills marketing of goods
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- BUSSINESS PLAN
- COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING
- -Computer skills
- Customer handling
- GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Multi tasking
- Report writing
- Team builder
CURRICULUM VITAEDownload the file