Join Hosco and view Sharon's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Experienced Travel Coordinator with a demonstrated history of working in the tourism and aviation industry. Strong operations professional skilled in Operations Management, Travel & Tourism, Business Travel, and Customer Service.
7 years and 6 months
JETEX - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCustomer ServiceOctober 2016 - December 2018 · 2 years and 3 months
• Arrange travel and accommodation for Chartered flight crew and passengers. • Direct contact with clients, Private jets and Chartered Flights companies in planning their Crew hotel, Ground & VIP transportation, Visa, Meet & greet, special request on procuring requested restaurants and Airline tickets. • Central point of communication between clients, Chartered Flight companies, Hoteliers, Travel Suppliers, Ground Handlers, Airlines for obtaining best benefits and cost saving out of business and leave travel plans. • Ensure optimum customer service through effective telephone and email etiquettes while adhering to the set timelines. • Retention of client by giving service updates, giving heads up for hotel bookings and ground transportation during major events such as MEBA, NBAA, Air Show. Focus on high level of client satisfaction and also the need to being pro-active. • Meet the daily demands of Hotel, Crew Transfer and On-board Flight Catering of our Airlines/Chartered Aviation Flight Crew Clients. • Supporting ambulance flight requests and Airbus test flight requests. • Effectively use various hotel booking tools through working knowledge on system & processes relating to: GDS, GTA, Hotel Deal site and direct Hotel access for contracted corporate client. • Regular monitor of rates and negotiate with Hoteliers, Ground Transport companies and Travel Agents to obtain best rates and discounts. Liaising with Vendors to procure all requested services to get the best rates and focus on profit making. • To establish a Hotel (5 & 4 Stars category) quotation pool for Flight Crew and Ground Support Staff and to award the HOTAC request to the lowest bidder supplier whilst continuously monitoring all HOTAC (Hotel Accommodation) and travel quotation submitted on regular basis or upon changes. • Timely and accurately attend to all clients request. Make arrangements for HOTAC, Transportation, On-board Catering of AD-HOC VP Charter Flight activities even in remote places. • Maintain and develop relationships with clients and agents to ensure maximum business growth. • Effective coordination with agents, suppliers and clients to ensure quotations are compiled, sent and tracked. • Effective communication with the Operations Department concerning flight operations. • Liaising with Charter Sales and Marketing on any growth, promotions and retentions on travel assistance. • Support employee travel plans / business trips and liaise with the management for any booking requests. • Effective communication with the Accounting Department concerning payment and terms and in verifying and updating requests. • Act to ensure safe and efficient travel operations, in accordance with organizational policies and guidelines.
Senior Office Admin / Head of Operations
AL MARJAN TOURI - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralJune 2011 - August 2016 · 5 years and 3 months
• Handling Operations for Individuals and Group bookings • Reserving hotels in UAE, Ground Arrangements such as transfers, guides and inbound tours • UAE tourist visa co-ordination • Travel arrangements and applying online visas • Reporting on daily basis on visa status • Preparing documents and issuing Visa to the clients • Handling Inbound enquiries and bookings • Handle online / walk in bookings and maintaining data for the same • Co-ordination for Desert Safari Bookings with guests / Travel agents / Corporate Clients and making necessary arrangements for same. • Co-ordination for Desert Safari Camp Bookings. • Receiving request from Tourist/Travel Agents and build up products and services suitable to the request • Giving precise, authentic and standard information about products to our guests and making quotations for the services required • Briefing guests with current offers, discounts and convincing them for booking tours • Preparing Tour Packages to walk in clients • Coordinate with guides to provide better and quality service and ensure maximum sale on spot • Ensure prompt and effective resolution of customer complaints and escalate issues to Immediate Superior whenever required • Maintain client profile for follow up • Deal with complaints and refunds • Maintaining and developing relationships with customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails. • Coordinate with HR/Personnel regarding the details of the employees and handle the employment processing of the possible employees to be hired. • Process the employment visa for newly hired employees. • Apply, renew and cancel the residence/work permit of the employees. • Arrange Cash Payment and Bank Transfer of employee’s monthly payroll. • Supervise and coordinate activities of staff • Ensure that the passports, visa, Emirates Ids and vehicle registrations are Valid. • Ensure that there is a sufficient balance in the Salik/Toll Account of the company to avoid traffic fines. • Settle the payment for the telephone, electricity and water bills which are under the company’s name. • Counter-check the invoices before processing the payment. • Arrange cash/cheque withdrawals and deposits. • File correspondence and other records • Responsible for handling queries, incoming and outgoing calls, faxes and mails • Prepare and arrange office supplies and staff requirements • Schedule visit to the Customer (with Sales Personnel) on a regular basis • Focus on enhancing customer loyalty • Strike a positive and cooperative tone with both customers and co workers.
Bachelor in Commerce
Mangalore University - Mangaluru, IndiaJune 2006 - May 2009
B.Com - St Agnes College, Mangalore (2006-2009) - 88.50% (Major: Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Human Resource)
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
- Customer Service orientation