Join Hosco and view Shenglan's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
It is my passion and sincere attitude towards hospitality that enables me to be a hard-working and responsible person who is diligent in my work. I am looking for 4-6 months internship in the back office of a luxury hotel. I would be available from June 2017.
Cross-training – Front Office (mainly), Events and Housekeeping
LUX* Le Morne - Le Morne, MauritiusFront Office receptionSeptember 2016 - January 2017
• Rotated as Receptionist, Guests Relations, Operator, Reservations and Cashier in Front Office • Acknowledging the guests and introducing amenities and services in the hotel upon check-in • Dealing with inquires and complaints quickly and patiently, and prioritizing them under busy working environment • Answering and referring incoming calls promptly with proper telephone etiquette • Tackling basic reservation tasks and updating guests’ records in OPERA • Assisting in basic billing and preparing check-out receipts with cashiers • Organizing honeymoon, wedding anniversary packages and other special requests for celebration
Part-time Sales Associate
G2000 - Hong KongSales & MarketingJuly 2016 - August 2016
• Remaining knowledgeable on products (business attire) to maximize sales effectiveness • Recommending and explaining product features to customers • Upselling and cross-selling products to customers in accordance to their needs • Replenishing and maintaining the sales floor constantly • Assisting in inventory counting and stocking
Conrad Algarve - Algarvia, PortugalF&B serviceJune 2015 - December 2015
• Working as a Commis in Gusto by Heinz Beck(flagship fine dining restaurant of the hotel) • Managing multiple tables at the same time and ensuring optimized and timely service • Maintaining composure and professional in a high volume and stressful restaurant environment • Assisting in coordinating ticket time with Head Chef in bus • Cross-training in Louro Restaurant(all-day dining venue) for 1.5 months • Cross-training in Sereno Pool for 1.5 months
Student Trainee - Service and Kitchen
Swiss Hotel Management School - Switzerland, SC, United StatesF&B serviceFebruary 2015 - June 2015
• Mise en place • Served guests in the Cafeteria and fine dinning restaurant • Served in the bar • Worked in production kitchen • Prepared food in cold kitchen
G.S. Ventures(H.K.) Limited - Hong KongOtherDecember 2014 - January 2015
• Merchandising • Assisting manager in stock managment
Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality Management
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Leysin, SwitzerlandFebruary 2015 - Now
High School Diploma
Cheung Chuk Shan College - Hong KongAugust 2008 - June 2014
ChineseNative or fluent100%