Join Hosco and view Sherif's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am seeking a suitable challenging position in a dynamic environment and desires to progress further in the same field and likes to grow with the organization and prove to be an asset for its effective functioning and be a team player for the achievement of organizational goals and its success.
Partner & Manager
Al Monjed Documents Clearing Services - Deira, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesPublic RelationsMarch 2016 - Now · 2 years and 11 months
-Business set up & establishment, preparation of Memorandum of Association and Amendments, all Types of Licenses formations from Department of Economic Development. - Follow-up and execute the transactions of companies and individuals with the Ministry of Labor & Human Resources and follow up all the quota procedures for employees. - Follow-up and execute the transactions of companies and individuals with the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
IT Engineer [ Web Administrator ]
Tech 4 Tech Computer Systems - Alexandria, EgyptITAugust 2011 - April 2015 · 3 years and 9 months
- Partner with a company of sales and maintenances Notebooks and all computer accessories, as well as sales of computer applications. - Full responsibility for the Web Administration by developing efficient ways to update web content and maintained website database information to use it for regular reports. - Acted as a liaison between company and social media audience and chiefly involved in developing new web interface for client orders and vendor interactions. - Chaired monthly meetings that considered ideas and input for web improvement for the company.
Al Yasser Rent A Car L.L.C - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesManagementMarch 2008 - April 2011 · 3 years and 2 months
- Full responsibility for the administrative and accounting related to the company and follow up with the Road Traffic Authority in Dubai. - Buying car fleet for the company and contracting with agencies of the cars, as well as overseeing all procedures related to licensing and insurance of those cars. - Supervision of all car accidents and following up with insurance companies, agencies and workshops in Dubai. - Increase the company's revenues and profits by conducting contractual arrangements with hotels and companies of all emirates.
B.Sc. In Computer Science
Ministry of Higher Education - Alexandria, EgyptSeptember 1999 - May 2003
ArabicNative or fluent100%
- Good team leader
- Support team
- Very helpful
- Working quickly