Join Hosco and view shibu's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
10 years and 7 months
IT Assit Manager
Ghantoot Group - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAsset ManagementMay 2017 - Now · 2 years and 9 months
• Institute IT administration automated ticketing and system health monitoring (Spice works, Solar winds, Ops View Pro.) to administer status, alerts for (500 users and 10 remote office). Ensuring hardware, server, and resources system integrity and availability. Reviewing application and event log for reference troubleshooting. • Hands on and Supervised (ticketing system and level 1,2,3 on call support) for remote and onsite troubleshooting and preventive maintenance (WINDOWS/ MAC) base hardware. Troubleshooting 500 desktop, laptop, network MFP printers, Cisco, LINKSYS, US robotics WAP, UPS, (IBM, Iomega NAS), SAN, PABX (Panasonic, NEC), call accounting and reporting CCTV, Biometrics, mobile and network device. • Provide complex trouble shooting for Windows/MAC OS (XP, W7, W8) Windows Office (2003-2007-2010-2013-Office 365). • Implement (incremental or differential) (tape or drive media), Monitor and Administer METALOGIX (archive mail manager and migratory), Symantec Backup Exec12 mail and data recovery, ACRONIS true image system image. Perform backup test ensuring integrity and disaster recovery deleted and lost mails, restore reformatted data. • Administer Windows server (2003, 2008, 20012) services (WS-IIS, WDS, Terminal Services, Network Policy, File services, Fax Servers, DNS, DHCP, Application), AD (Groups, user, contact, computer, share folder/print, site, OU, Domain, forest), WSUS, FPS, FTP, SMTP, VPN, IIS, SQL. • Administer and Installation VMWARE and VSPARE client 5.1 perform physical to virtual migration. Maintenance VM device and perform back up. • Implement and support enterprise server Blackberry Enterprise 5. (Symantec, SOPHOS, Trend Micro, Antivirus installation, monitoring, administers, updating critical patch, perform standard approach. • Support deployment, installation and troubleshooting CRM/ERP (PRTG Untangle, Spice Works, Ops View Pro, Solar winds, OPMANAGER) (Timberline, Great Planes (Microsoft Dynamics), Peachtree (Sage50), SAP ACONEX, Sales Force, SharePoint, Estate master, Sales Force. • Provide new users email (POP, IMAP, Exchange 2003,2007,2010,2013,and office 365), automated mail signature, log in account, administer access to data, network printer, WAP, mobile email access, phone switching, voice mail requirement. Perform email archiving forwarding, deletion and recovery. • Support Networking administrator for network (TCPIP-LAN-WAN-VLAN-VOIP – CYBEROAM) maintain and protect system unauthorized use, acts and user abuse monitoring computer security and antivirus. • Implement, Enhance and administer image system (FOG, ACRONIS) for automated desktop and laptop image and deployment. • Integrate HR (biometrics attendance recording system) and Security (CCTV recording and maintenance). • Institute automated update (WSUS, Slavlik protect) for critical patches, software updates, and antivirus. • Deploy and maintain automated sync to mailbox office interactive conferencing system (Arrive Info point, Clear one, Polycom). • Implement NAS (Iomega, IBM), SAN (IBM) centralize file and data image deployment. Institute barcode asset management procedure, requirement company standard • Deploy enterprise asset management, domain registration, license key manager (Microsoft VAMT), asset tracking (Spice works, Total Network Inventory). • Perform mailbox exchange migration and mail migration office 365 migrations.
AM Tech Group LLC - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesAdministration & GeneralOctober 2016 - April 2017 · 7 months
• Coordinated and administer IT policies planned, designed, documentation and implementation. Initiate standard documentation for company user policies and IT procedures for PC, Server, and Network Equipment, mobile, backup system, security, AV, software and applications. • Perform new user training, Achieve research and recommend innovate system to enhance automated approach for system admin and support engineer task, identify approach to maximize resources. • Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls. • Analyze its needs; explain the technical features of the solution according to client’s requirements. • Suggest suitable technical proposals customized. • Following all of the sales process and trade negotiations. • Assist the technical team in the implementation of the new projects. • Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts. Developing presentations, sales scripts, proposals. • Updated databases for all units of the company, Oran and Technical each day and control the data coherence. • Maintenance of 30 User’s stations, proxy server, database server. • Support users locally and virtually. • Computer Security Resource (Installation, configuration, and repair ) • Database servers, Files server, and 50 User’s stations. • Analysis information and developing applications in the accounting department.
IT Support Coordinator
Al Sahraa Group. (O il & Gas Projects Division) - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesAsset ManagementJuly 2014 - October 2016 · 2 years and 4 months
Assisting design network planning, development, deployment, test and commissioning, for site office and branches. • Institute, deploy ERP (SAP, Peachtree-Sage) account system apps. Integrating data manage remote office wireless link connection requirement. • Completed integration security requirement centralize remote security and IP camera installation and database management maintenance. • Initiate bar code system to rectify issues and dispute for cargo declaration, dispatch temperature monitoring for cargo vessel to monitor cargo temperature during and after loading, from farm to port of dispatch. • Implemented system security HR bar code system biometrics attendant installation, recording, reports and maintenance. • Automate licensing and hosting renewal windows licensing software MVL. • Spearhead establish and implements IT company policies, procedure infrastructure, documentation and log in servers and standard policy. • Organize Training to new employee and system provide by company policy • Introduce IT asset management documentation and asset barcode system. Integration of technical documentation best practice and standard • Implement integrated monitoring to ensure system availability of all hardware, server system log • Develop procedure to maintain and protect system un authorize use, acts and user abuse monitoring computer security and antivirus • Integrate IT data, image, system, archive and file management raid NAS system. • Development of CV management application for Human resource services.
Ghantoot Gulf Contracting Co. - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesBack OfficeJuly 2011 - September 2014 · 3 years and 3 months
• Overseeing security of all systems, especially the internet, and installing antivirus protection. • Fixing network faults. • Day to day admin and monitoring of network use. • Planning future improvements, suggesting IT solutions to business problems. • Making sure all IT meets industry standards. • Key Responsibly to all respective Servers. • Verifying Data backups / protecting data. • Troubleshooting systems / Network related problems faced by users. • Email correspondence with suppliers and customer of Ready MIX Controller. • Making Enquiries from Utility Service Providers like, DU / Etisalat as per Company requirements. • Ensuring smooth functioning of all servers and LAN / W AN with minimal level of downtime, through routine • Troubleshooting & server maintenance. • Coordinating with suppliers for warranty related issues. Overseeing general administrative issues of IT /Admin Department. • Responsible for continuous support to see smooth functioning of ERP Job Card System.
IT Engineer / Cyber Security
BTH Group of Hotels (5-Star) - Kochi, IndiaBack OfficeMarch 2010 - June 2011 · 1 year and 5 months
• Daily handed IT Issues, Internet issues, CCTV, Server knowledge ,Tablet configuration, Handling guest issues regarding Tablets, Laptops, Software for staffs. • IT Service Desk to ensure problems that are more complex can be addressed promptly. • Property Management Systems (POS System, Purchasing/Inventory Control, Accounting Systems, HR Systems, Front Office System), Networking Infrastructure, TV Cable System, PABX Systems, Wi-Fi, Email Systems, Email, Web, Any other IT System Communications. • Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times. • I have strong knowledge in Fidelio, Opera, Micros, PC., LAN. and other applications widely used in hospitality business. • Delivered network management and support, provide network maintenance services including network support, the resolution of network problems as well as implementing preventative measures.
IT Engineer / Cyber Security
Hotel Yuvarani Residency (4-Star) - Kochi, IndiaBack OfficeJuly 2009 - February 2010 · 8 months
• Daily handed IT Issues, Internet issues, CCTV, Server knowledge ,Tablet configuration, Handling guest issues regarding Tablets, Laptops, Software for staffs. • IT Service Desk to ensure problems that are more complex can be addressed promptly. • Property Management Systems (POS System, Purchasing/Inventory Control, Accounting Systems, HR Systems, Front Office System), Networking Infrastructure, TV Cable System, PABX Systems, Email Systems, Email, Web, Any other IT System Communications. • Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times. • I have strong knowledge in Fidelio, Opera, Micros, PC., LAN. and other applications widely used in the hospitality business.
M.C.A (Master of Computer Applications)
Manipal University - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesJune 2006 - April 2008
Bharathiar University - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Coimbatore, IndiaJune 2002 - November 2005
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
May 21st 1983
- Computer software
- IT literate
- IT support
- IT technician
- Microsoft Outlook