Join Hosco and view Siar's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
With great respect it is stated that I have been visited your company website and felt a great desire to
join your company for the designated position.
I am writing to apply for the offered role in your company as requested. The opportunity presented in
this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make
me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this
• With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life
cycle of a N/W development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at
new technologies as needed
• I have successfully rendered the outstanding and professional services in designated
department in the Burj al arab hotel.
• I strive for continued excellence.
• I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers,with cross
training in the reservation and guest services department in Burj Al Arab hotel.
• I joined the IHG company as a concierge incharge and rendered the awesome services
to the internal and external guests, at the mean while I continued my cross training in
the field of IT to enhance my knowledge to fully cover the topics how the different
system communicates in HOSPITALITY environment.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience. I can be reached anytime via email
or my cell phone, 00971504809901.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment
IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFront Office conciergeFebruary 2014 - Now · 4 years and 10 months
University of Peshawar - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Peshawar, PakistanApril 2001 - August 2005
Studies in the field of IT
- Computer Networking
- IT skills