Join Hosco and view Silvia's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Actively looking to work as a commis or demi chef with a view of enhancing culinary knowledge and skills while contributing to the success of the business.
I am a hardworker, very organised, quick learner, mature, responsible, efficient and attentive to details.
I enjoy working as part of a wider team but I am also very capable of working on my own initiative.
Strong focus on upholding all food safety and sanitary regulations to ensure across-the-board compliance.
Commis de cuisine
Bluserena - Castellaneta Marina, ItalyF&B kitchenMay 2018 - September 2018 · 5 months
- Preparation line and assisting the Head Chef at the first courses - Responsible for preparation and fitting for salad's buffets - Preparation vegetables line for starters - Help the kitchen staff in storing all food that is left over - Cleaning the work area
Commis de cuisine
De Giosa - Bari, ItalyF&B kitchenNovember 2003 - May 2015 · 11 years and 7 months
- Preparation first and main courses - Actively involved in private dining and catering, direct sales customers - Inventory and management of receiving orders - Assisted cash register during slow hours - Cleaning the work areas, utensils and appliances
Diploma di Ragioniere e Perito Commerciale
Istituto Di Istruzione Superiore Tommaso Fiore - Grumo Appula, ItalySeptember 2004 - June 2008
Votazione Conseguita: 80/100
ItalianNative or fluent100%
- Adaptable and reliable
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team work
- Highly organised
- Order and cleanness
- Quality Oriented
- Quick learner
- Work efficiently