Join Hosco and view sintayehu (santos)'s full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Multilingual professional who has worked as a Bell attendant for more than 6 years & over all hotel Experience more than 10 years. Patient and dedicated with an understanding of various cultures. Seeking a similar position and committed to providing outstanding service to every guest.
• To secure a challenging role in Hotel Industry, whereby I could utilize My Skills, efficiency to earn better & prosperous Career to grow with the Company. To be an asset for its effective functioning & team player for the achievement of Organization goals it's Success.
• I'm working to top brands - Four seasons.
Guest Services Agent
Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait - Burj Alshaya, Al-Soor Street, Koweït - Kuwait City, KuwaitFront Office porterJanuary 2017 - Now · 2 years and 1 month
Greeted and welcomed all hotel guests. • To consistently provide thoughtful, caring and sincere service. • Assist & direct them where they want to go. • Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way. • Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service. • Responsible for the delivery of guests to their room, luggage, messages and other items for delivery within the hotel. • Handle distribution of Newspapers to Guest rooms. • Ensure the timely and efficient transfer of luggage to and from the guest's room. • Maintain a presence in the lobby when not delivery luggage to guest rooms, offering assistance to guests, under the direction of the Reception, concierge or any tasks. • Follow department policies, procedures and services standards, including all safety policies. • Other duties as assigned.