Join Hosco and view Sirine's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a passionate hotelier, I graduated from the Lebanese American University in June 2018.
I love to serve and help my guests feel comfortable. My aim is to create 100% guest satisfaction all the time.
Assistant to Managing Partner
Plage des rois - Byblos, LebanonOtherApril 2018 - Now · 9 months
• Ensure 100 % guest satisfaction at 100 % of the time. • Materializing the vision of my guest to reality by presenting them the right offer with the right price and committing to deliver the 100 % guest satisfaction. • Monitor my expenses and ensure profit is aligned with the company goals. • Assist in developing and implementing plans and goals for the resort. • Find suppliers and close the deals to ensure the most cost – effective orders. • Perform administrative and office support and handle office daily activities. • Manages communications between upper management and employees. • Serve as the primary point of contact on behalf of the general manager. • Undertake staffing responsibilities (hiring, training, evaluating…) • Work closely with the GM to coordinate and supervise daily operation.
Dubai World Trade Center - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCateringJanuary 2018 - January 2018 · 1 month
Supervisor in the Royal Wedding of HH Sheikha Maryam bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
Customer Support Manager
Dubai World Trade Centre - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCateringNovember 2017 - November 2017 · 1 month
Customer Support Manager for Jet Aviation in Dubai AirShow 2017: o Set-up and preparation of Breakfast and Lunch. o Cater for Food & Beverages on time. o Ensure full guest satisfaction
Le Royal Hotel Beirut - Beirut, LebanonF&B serviceJune 2017 - August 2017 · 3 months
A 3 months internship in the F&B department of a 5 stars luxury hotel: • Lobby Bar • Le Jardin Restaurant • Room Service • Banquet Sales & Operations
Icy Scoop - Batroun, LebanonF&B serviceJune 2016 - November 2016 · 6 months
Sales person and in charge of the premium Italian ice cream shop.
Front Office Intern
Jounieh Suites Hotel - Kaslik, LebanonFront Office receptionJanuary 2016 - January 2016 · 1 month
A 1-month internship in a 5 stars hotel: • Front office • Housekeeping • Restaurant
DipnDip - Byblos, LebanonF&B serviceJune 2015 - August 2015 · 3 months
• Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages. • Provide excellent service to ensure 100% satisfaction. • Offer menu recommendations upon requests. • Arrange table setting and maintain a tidy dining area.
B.S in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Lebanese American University - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Beirut, LebanonSeptember 2015 - June 2018
Lebanese Baccalaureate in Life Sciences
College Des Soeurs Des Saints Coeur - Byblos, LebanonOctober 2000 - July 2015
ArabicNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Dynamic And Passionate
- Excellent guest relation
- Eye for detail
- Fast Learner
- Organizing events
- self organized
- Smiling person
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong time management
Social activities and skills
• Microsoft Office (Full Professional Proficiency)
• Omega, Protel, EMedia
• President of the Hospitality Club at LAU (2017/2018)
• Member of the Hospitality and First Responder Clubs at LAU (2016/2017)
• Leader in Byblos Scouts since 2012