Join Hosco and view Som Bahadur's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
To achieve a challenging and responsible job position in F&B service department of the fast-paced organization where my professional experiences, skills and achievements will have important application to provide quality service and also a golden chance to explore my career in this field.
IDAM by Alain Ducasse Fine Dining Restaurant. - Doha, QatarF&B serviceNovember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 2 months
• I currently overlook the beverage department of the restaurant. • I am responsible to take all the beverages order with the best pairing. • Coordinate with Head Waiters and restaurant manager to performed all service as per requirement. • Take feedback & critique from guests in any form. • Notify Restaurant Manager for any demanding guests during service. • Prepare bill, check & present to the guest. • Receive payment by cash, cheque, credit cards and vouchers. • See off the guest with smile. • Assist restaurant managers to organize various events to keep up the morale. • Responsible for the department day to day operations include equipment inventory and ordering, monitoring stock levels of perishables and line management. • Participated in planning, preparing, cooking training for the guest and for the staff. • Also assisting in banqueting operations whenever needed.
Mumtaz Mahal Fine Dining Restaurant - Muscat, OmanF&B serviceApril 2015 - April 2017 · 2 years and 1 month
• Individual will be responsible and held accountable for the Fine Dining Area, Terrace and occasional buffet service in general. • Serve every table on daily basis, ensuring guests are totally satisfied with the food and service. • Notifies the Nearby Restaurant Captain or Manager of any demanding guests. • Follow company policies at all times regarding uniforms personal appearance and hygiene. • Checks the cleanliness of the Restaurant Area, Bar and stores to Health, Safety and Hygiene standards at all times. • Shows complete awareness of all the food and beverages menus and readiness to explain and recommend food and beverages contents with up selling and suggestive selling techniques. • Ensure that all before/after service mise en place is completed to the correct standard. • Comply with Company Health & Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures. • Adhere to the Company disciplinary policy. • Maximize revenue and increase average spend per person through up selling, high guest service standards, effective training and motivational techniques • Demonstrate a perfect knowledge of all beverages served from the bar, how beverages are prepared (to recipe) and presented to the guest. • Also, assist the cashier to compute and record totals of transactions/ sales and prepare periodic balance sheet if required.
Waiter & cashier
Al Finique Mediterranean Restaurant - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMay 2013 - April 2015 · 1 year and 12 months
• Individual will be responsible for casual dining area and buffet service. • I use to present the menu to the guest with recommendation of signature dishes and special promotions. • Take order with suggestive selling and up selling technique if required. • Pass the order to the kitchen and serve the food with sequence of service. • Clean set and reset table properly during service period. • Offer dessert & digestives menu after the meals. • Prepare bill, check & present to the guest. • See off the guest with smile. • Always pro-active on service & guest needs. • Always ready to help co-workers. • Follow manager’s instruction all the time. • Also, I use to replace the cashier whenever required.
School Leaving Certificate
Karnali English School - Eastern Region, NepalJune 2006 - June 2008
EnglishNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
NepaliNative or fluent100%
- eZee BurrP operating
- Fine dining service
- Floor supervising
- Guest handling
- Guest relation
- Mixing of Drinks
- Table set up
- Taking orders
- Wine service