Join Hosco and view Sophie's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Looking for a New Challenges!
I am immensely excited to start a new personal & professional chapter Back Home in Paris, blending a formal background in Food and Beverage Operations with customer service roles.
As someone who is hardworking and enthusiastic, I would like to challenge myself and getting into new Experiences.
Believing profitability requires strong influence and good communication, I will be developing myself to identify areas for improvement.
I am known for enhancing overall performance through technology upgrades, advanced employee training, and implementation of best practices.
The organization had given me the responsibility of providing optimal assistance to the Management team throughout different Sales & Marketing campaigns.
Confident my transferable skills make me a solid candidate for this Experience.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Showroom Assistant Director
Made.com - Paris, FranceRetailApril 2018 - October 2018 · 7 months
• En charge du bon fonctionnement du Showroom : - Création et gestion des plannings de l’équipe - Organisation des ouvertures / fermetures du showroom - Veille sur les équipes et rapport à la direction • En charge de l’expérience client; - Veuillez au bon retour de L'expérience Showroom - Assurer les résultats des ventes, - Remontées des problématiques au siège + recherche de solutions, - Veiller au respect des fondamentaux : accueil, conseil, service - Remontée & Analyse des indicateurs KPI's : trafic, ventes... - Management du développement de l’équipe - Promouvoir MADE.COM et son Showroom auprès de la communauté design de Paris - En charge de l’offre produit : offre pertinente, renouvelée, prise en compte des feed-backs clients, • En charge de la Promotion de Made.com - Partenariats / events : prospection, participation et prise en charge des évents organisés au showroom, - Publication 7 Suivis des Posts Réseaux Sociaux, - Organisation et assurer le bon déroulement des Events + Suivi Post Event.
Skincare & Make Up Training Specialist
Sephora - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingNovember 2016 - October 2017 · 12 months
• Gestion & Développement de l’Equipe de Vente sur une confiance à long terme. • Création & Mise en Oeuvre des formations avec des discours commerciales originales et motivantes pour les vendeurs. • Ambassadrice de la marque SEPHORA auprès de la clientèle et des employés.
Corporate Sales Manager
AccorHotels - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingJanuary 2016 - October 2016 · 10 months
- Developing Corporate & Leisure Key Account, Personal Sales performance (2016 Sales +16% vs 2015) - Analyzing to match Industry trends Market Activities and Competitors Actively, - Working Hands in Hands with Marketing Manager, develop an all-round knowledge of advertising, PR and media. - Performing existing Account to Increase sales and grow them as a Key Account to Meet Sales Target, - Prospect & Identify Potential Corporate/ Leirsure Account, - Recommending profit & Service improvements by using business rerouting - Maintain Relationships with clients by providing optimal Support, Information & Guidance; - Set budgets and discuss with Senior Management; Duties includes - To promote the hotel assigned area/territory and to achieve optimal sales at the best possible conditions for the company to update with the market. - Performs duties within the framework defined by the chain and hotels norms and by internal regulations. - To maintains contacts with professional people, the press, media, government officials, corporate companies and with any persons who are clients or potential clients as well as Accor’s Sales and Reservation offices. - Leverage hotel’s awareness and increase the opportunity to sell the hotel via Online Travel Agencies - Ensure consistency to meet Pullman brand standards - Maximize the sales opportunity for the banqueting sales team - Develop hotel Business Plan - Forecast and monitor sales department administrative budget - Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the department - Focus on the hotel’s strategy
Restaurant & Bar Manager
Le Dragon Royal - Soissons, FranceF&B otherApril 2012 - December 2015 · 3 years and 9 months
• Trained, Coached and Monitored Restaurant Team 2 Hostesse + 7 Commis + 12 Waiters + 1 Assistant Restaurant Manager Bar 2 Bartenders + 1 Team Leader Kitchen (1 Executive Chef + 2 Commis + 2 Stewardings) • Promoting and Marketing the business by partnership and advertizing activities • Hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines • Menus Planning with Chefs and determinate cost & Price • Taking reservations, greeting, handling customer enquiries, complaints and problem solving • Financial P&L analysis record for Assessing and Improving Profitability • Recruiting, training, supervising staff and Schedule • Agreeing and Managing budgets, preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports: Action Plan, • Guiding all service and bar Staff assigned in the restaurant and bar in the performance of their duties and responsibilities. • Directing all efforts in the restaurant service and bar to achieve the financial goals of the outlet. • Following up the implementation of the Policies and Procedures in operating the restaurant and bar. • Checking the sufficiency of operating equipment and supplies for service and bar. • Providing functional assistance to the staff during peak periods. • Scheduling sufficient manpower in the outlet to suit volume of business. • Maintaining a clean and wholesome ambiance in the outlet, controlling room temperature, ventilation, lighting effects and music.
Groups & Events Sales Executive (Pre-Opening)
Le Royal Monceau - Raffles Paris - Paris, FranceSales & MarketingOctober 2010 - April 2012 · 1 year and 7 months
• Performing existing Corporate Account to Increase sales and grow them as a Key Account to Meet Sales Target, • Prospect & Identify Potential Corporate Account, • Plan, Design & Produce Events while Managing all Project delivery elements within time limits • Assist guests in group reservations by providing superior property knowledge for Luxury Guests, • Coding issues and billing requirements, Review group pick up, • Conduct Market research, gather information & Negociate contracts prior to closing any deals, • Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process. • Coordinate w/ F&B banquet, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, • Travel arrangements, order event signs, and ensure appropriate set up. • Aggressively gather information on each project to achieve quality event productions.
Travel Sales Specialist (Assistant Sales Manager)
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort - Borabora, IndiaSales & MarketingFebruary 2010 - October 2010 · 9 months
• Assisting the Sales Manager coordinating all efforts for Efficient Sales Calls • Ensure efficient, prompt, courteous, consistent quality and proactive service for all our guests • Assisting the Sales Manager to Maintain and achieve Hotel’s Revenue Targets within allocated Market segment • Joining Sales Calls to sell the hotel through telemarketing and face-to-face sales calls to tap into new accounts and new contacts • Negotiating contracts with clients and ensure that all necessary paperwork (e.g. credit agreements, etc.) is in place prior to clients’ placing business • Building constructive Sales Activity Report to Senior Management team • Answer calls, return emails and voice calls, • Review room reservation pick up, assist in ensuring property availability Monitors and no shows and late cancellations management, • Review and audit third party contracts and consolidate information, • Assist management by booking transient reservation. • Transit Flight booking from Main Island for each room reservation.
Sales Reservations Associate
Marriott Hotels - Paris, FranceReservationsSeptember 2008 - January 2010 · 1 year and 5 months
• Answer calls, return emails and voice calls, • Assist guests in booking reservations by providing superior Multi-property knowledge, • Review actualized rooms for billing accuracy, • assist in ensuring property availability Monitors and no shows and late cancellations management, • Review and audit third party contracts and consolidate information, • Assist management by booking transient reservation.
Assistant of Director of Operations (Internship 9 Months)
Le Relais de Courlande - Versailles, FranceSales & MarketingJanuary 2008 - September 2008 · 9 months
• Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities. • Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales • Create and revised room layouts for each event. • Event Coordinator for corporate meetings, with F&B department, • Group Check In Assistance, Guest Relations, • Check Rooms & Events Area before Guests Arrival, • Manage with Housekeeping Staff, Bar and Breakfast on Weekends. • Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
Nike Sales Representative at Citysports
Nike, Inc. - Boston, MA, United StatesSales & MarketingFebruary 2007 - September 2007 · 8 months
• Managing the apparel’s team and Schedules. • Nike Store Merchandising Marketing Communication flow, • Making weekly sales report, • Organization and coordinate the sales team (4 associates) and provide new strategies to sales associates • Training on Nike Brand and products for Associates, • Have a positive approach to sales strategies and motivate sales associates • Assist customers' questions about Nike products, prices, availability, • Prospective customers to demonstrate products & Features • Optimal Customer Service based on their needs and interests,
Ecole Francaise D'Hotellerie et du TourismeSeptember 2008 - July 2010
ChineseNative or fluent100%
FrenchNative or fluent100%
- B2B Sales
- B2C Sales
- Event Sales
- Retail customer service
- Retail sales