Join Hosco and view Sorin's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A well organized and self-motivated person able to complete responsibilities in a timely manner, high standards of professionalism and a good attitude towards guests and colleagues. I have a strong passion for travel, and that enable me to deliver great hospitality service.
Food and Beverage waiter
The Park Tower Knightsbridge, a Luxury Collection Hotel, London - London, United KingdomF&B serviceOctober 2017 - February 2018 · 5 months
• Restaurant, bar and meeting rooms set up • Taking orders for tables and delivering food and beverages • Presenting menus, answering questions and offering suggestions • Assisting waiting tables at weddings, events and parties • Attention to details • Customers assistance in a timely manner to meet their needs
Building Maintenance Assistant
Ismaili Centre South Kensington - London, United KingdomEngineering & MaintenanceJune 2009 - September 2017 · 8 years and 4 months
• Undertake and manage various general maintenance tasks that include plumbing, electrical, carpentry and decorating • Maintain proper scheduling of assigned duties • Setup all equipment for special events and functions • Assist with car stewarding and security process during special events • Attend monthly Operations Meetings
River Bank Plaza Hotel - London, United KingdomF&B serviceJune 2008 - May 2009 · 12 months
• Providing a warm welcome for customers • Receive food and drinks orders and serve customers requests to the standard required • Serving dishes to customers at tables • Making recommendations from the menu if requested • Answer customer’s questions in a polite and helpful manner • Clearing cutleries and dishes away from tables • Check on customer’s feedback • Ensuring the food service area is clean and tidy at all times • Setting tables for next customers
Club 30 Timisoara - Timișoara, RomaniaF&B serviceFebruary 2004 - May 2008 · 4 years and 4 months
• Keeping accurate records of stock lists and placing of stock orders, contributing to the smooth running of the bar area • Combining and serving different types of beverages • Providing beer, liquor and wine in bar and managing the customer’s requests in a polite manner • Gathering cash of correct amount from the customers and managing the inventory • Handling and monitoring the supplies of the equipment and drinks at the bar • Providing excellent customer service at all times • Keeping bar and serving area clean and tidy, adhering to Health and Safety Regulations
BTEC Certificate in Business Management Level 3
Regents Colleage London - London, United KingdomJanuary 2017 - July 2017
- A good Team player
- • Excellent Communication Skills.
- Positive attitude
- Structured and Organized