Join Hosco and view Sotiria's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I have over twelve years experience in Hospitality, gaining knowledge through different roles and responsibilities.
I have been always passionate about travelling and getting to know different cultures and that has given me the advantage of understanding people from various backgrounds and working as a valuable team member at all times.
I am passionate about excellent customer service and I always strive for learning and improving my skills in order to succeed in my career.
12 years and 8 months
Guest Relation Officer
Sensimar Minos Palace - Crete Region, GreeceGuest RelationsApril 2018 - November 2018 · 8 months
Responsible for the smooth check in and check out of all guests,Escorting VIP guests to the rooms and providing with all information required about the facilities and the services available. Increased sales in private dinners and events by promoting them to guests and worked closely with Front office and F&B manager for the smooth operation of all departments. Tactful resolution of complaints with professionalism and positive attitude. Replied all guests reviews and emails on time and succeeded the increase of scores of the Hotel on booking.com and Tripadvisor .
Customer Service Executive
Emirates Airline - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCustomer ServiceAugust 2012 - March 2018 · 5 years and 8 months
• Lead successful management of premium cabin for major global airline company, traveling to more than 100 different destinations, and working with numerous nationalities Key Accomplishments: • Receive promotion to business and first-class, after working in economy class for one year, providing world-class cabin service on-board • Instrumental part of airline peer support team, providing psychological support to colleagues involved in critical incidents during flights; and trained in first-aid supplies and in-flight emergency procedures • Maintain consistent high-quality customer service through attention to customer needs and preferences; tactful resolution of conflicts, and awareness of different nationalities and cultures
Customer Service Representative
Pyramis - Thessaloniki, GreeceSales & MarketingDecember 2011 - July 2012 · 8 months
• Provided successful oversight of branch office in Thessaloniki, specializing in Egypt and Middle East tours • Led business growth through booking of tour packages, air-tickets, and organisation of events and conferences; and promoted sale of tour packages by liaising with other travel agents • Ensured on-time flight departure and efficient resolution of issues, by escorting groups to airport • Enhanced knowledge and skills by attending seminars and familiarisation trips in Europe and Middle East, and maintaining consistent communication with supervisors in Athens Key Accomplishments: • Improved travel website by introducing significant changes; and created new brochures for popular destinations • Awarded travel agency with ‘Best Brochures’ and ‘Best Website’ for 2011 at International Tourism Exhibition, Philoxenia, held in Thessaloniki
Customer Service Representative
Air Maritime Travel - Thessaloniki, GreeceCustomer ServiceDecember 2007 - December 2011 · 4 years and 1 month
Administered efficient and accurate booking of air tickets, tours, group packages and conferences • Provided recommendations on new destinations and hotels, by attending familiarisation trips and events • Effectively managed and resolved issues, and customer complaints over phone Key Accomplishments: • Successfully promoted business and tour packages by communicating with customers and other travel agents on information regarding destinations and events; and attending tour exhibitions and touristic events • Achieved higher sales through creation of company group page in social media for advertising online promotion of tour packages and last minute offers
Guest Relations Agent
Blue Bay Hotel - Thessaloniki, GreeceGuest RelationsApril 2006 - December 2007 · 1 year and 9 months
• Successfully managed front desk guest relations, by attending to guests courteously, and dealing promptly with guest requests and queries • Enhanced stay experience of guests, by providing information on hotel facilities and surrounding area • Kept track of VIP guest requirements, including completion of pre-registration formalities Key Accomplishments: • Ensured high quality guest experience by collecting guest feedback forms, and administering first-hand service recovery steps • Proposed creation of group activities such as tracking and snorkeling, and daily tours to touristic attractions
Bachelors in Tourism Management
Alexander Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki - Thessaloniki, GreeceDecember 2002 - December 2006
Native or fluent
Date of birth
March 07th 1986
- Forth crs
- Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoin
- SABRE GALILEO AMADEUS GDS