Join Hosco and view soukaina's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
My name Soukaina Drider,25 years old Moroccan, living in UAE.
Looking To obtain a position as a team player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my experience in customer service in a difficult environment to achieve business goals. As an organization that will utilize my management and administrative skills to benefit from mutual growth and success.
Front Office Agent
Rosewood Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionDecember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 1 month
• Welcoming guests to the hotel in a polite, friendly and helpful manner. • Dealing with late arrivals and assisting with early check-outs. • Taking payment from guests in the form of cash or credit cards. • Answering telephone inquiries promptly & professionally & transferring calls on. • Being a point of contact for guests should they have any queries. • Arranging for brief tours of the hotels rooms and facilities. • Operating switchboard and directing calls appropriately. • Dealing with and resolving customer complaints. • Checking function sheets. • Managing group bookings for conferencing, the restaurant and accommodation. • Keeping up to date on all hotel products, services, pricing & promotional offer. • Completing the night auditing procedures with accuracy and attention to detail. • Maximize sales revenues through up selling and marketing programmers. • Provide information and literature about the hotel in person and via telephone. • Ensuring all relevant paperwork has been completed in order for a smooth hand-over at the end of your shift.
Rosewood Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionSeptember 2016 - December 2017 · 1 year and 4 months
• Handel incoming emails, and reply or forward to the correct person or departments. • Resolve guest complains, ensuring guests satisfaction. • Knows what action does take when an emergency call is required. • Remarkable telephone switchboard experience working at the reception. • Ability to input and write messages using proper grammar and spelling. • Skilled in assisting guests with directions and others required information. • Ability to direct caller to appropriate extension on room. • Familiarity with answering, recording, logging, and processing all guest calls, requests, questions. • Expert In making wake up calls, screening calls, do not disturb, call forwarding, conference calls.
Rosewood Abu Dhabi - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMarch 2015 - September 2016 · 1 year and 8 months
• Responsible in developing enthusiastically satisfied customers of all time. • Provides quality beverages consistently for all customers. • Organize the service offered to guests and ensure the quality of those services. • Work with staff and management to provide excellence in customer’s services. • Input customers order in to system and delivered to tables.
institute of hospitality and tourism - Fes, MoroccoSeptember 2012 - July 2014
institute of hospitality and tourism
bachelor's in science
Bin Khaldoon - Fes, MoroccoSeptember 2010 - July 2011
Bachelor’s High School in life & earth
- excellent customer care skills