Join Hosco and view Sreejith's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
People find me to be an upbeat, self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills. For the past three years I’ve worked well in the field of Finance and Marketing and thereby I got ball rolling on my career. Through the extensive market research on my recent position I’ve got plenty of chances to meet different personalities, which led me to gain more confidence.
Senior Operations Executive
Bluecattus Media & Events - Kochi, IndiaAdministration & GeneralApril 2017 - September 2018 · 1 year and 6 months
1. Contributed a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence. 2. Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director. 3. Developed individual program budgets for core clients. 4. Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service. 5. Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits. 6. Organization of fiscal documents. 7. Conducted regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning. 8. Supervised and coach office colleagues on a weekly basis.
ROYAL CANADIAN REAL ESTATE - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingAugust 2016 - February 2017 · 7 months
1. Summarized property sales, rentals, and leases and time-sharing reports periodically. 2. Prepared revenue and expenditure cycle reports, lease abstracts, cash basis income statements. 3. Formulated lease and rental agreements, cost estimates and annual reports. 4. Coordinated with all the property management Program on behalf of company.
GRAND HOTEL SHARJAH - Sharjah, United Arab EmiratesFinance/AccountingNovember 2014 - July 2016 · 1 year and 9 months
1. Assess and audit daily hotel and outlet revenue as per existing procedures 2. Resolve discrepancies occur in accounts and reservations. 3. Prepare and draft reports like cash and cheque detailed summary, credit/debit card payment summary, company and staff city ledger, room revenue summary, F&B Report, reservation summary and all other external income reports. 4. Manage all the Accounts Receivable together with Accounts Payable. 5. Trained new hires in all property standard operating procedures for front desk and night audit. 6. Assist night manager and front desk staff as needed.
Master of Business Administration
Bharathiar University - Coimbatore, IndiaSeptember 2012 - May 2014
Specialized in Finance and Marketing
Bachelor of Commerce
Calicut University - Thrissur, IndiaJune 2009 - March 2012
Specialized in Finance
MalayalamNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Customer servie
- Financial analysis
- Financial Statement
- Handling guest
- Hotel Finance
- MIS Reporting
- Night audit
- Time managment