Join Hosco and view Stephen's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Effectively analyze various standards of security operation programs; perform risk assessments to manage implementation of safe environment in the organization for both visitors and employees.
Hyatt Hotel - Doha, QatarSecurityJune 2016 - Now · 2 years and 6 months
Managing staff schedule Manages all security costs through financial analysis Developed procedures for emergency response crisis management. Prepared & Implemented Policies and procedures. Update training procedures for all newly hired personal. Designed security policies, alarm response protocols and access card guideline. Hired, trained and managed staffs of 12 associates. Report all incidents, accidents and medical emergencies to law enforcement. Reporting directly to the General Manager. Prepared and send monthly report to head office. Review Key System. Update corporate security on department status. Reviewing each department fire and safety procedure. Conduct fire Drill. Review reports on incident. Investigate and resolve issues. CCTV Coordinating directly with government authorities – MOI, CID, Police and Traffic department
Bachelor of Political Science. BSc
University of Buea - Buea, CameroonNovember 2010 - May 2013
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Agile and attention to details
- Defining and planning safety practices
- Firefighting training
- Handling confidential information
- Hotel Policies & Procedures
- Investigative procedures
- Leading the implantation of security/safety proc
- NATURAL LEADER
- Operational effectiveness
- Security risk assessment Enforcing security po
- Special Situation Management
- Staffing and scheduling
- strong problem-solving skills
- Team motivation and development
Dedicated security professional with more than 5 years’ experience. Regularly acquires in-depth knowledge of security legislation and securing environment from related hazards and threads, Personable leader who comfortably interacts with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds. Resourceful and creative problem solver with expertise in the building as well as guaranteeing guest/employee safety & security. Currently head of department at Hyatt Residences Doha West Bay.