Join Hosco and view Stevche's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I have an ability to grow with a job, handle responsibility and build positive relationships with work colleagues at all levels.
Beyond that which is already mentioned in my attached resume, I am someone who knows how to set goals and achieve them, and have a proven track record of being able to conceive, develop & execute strategies.
I hope that you will look favorably upon my application by recognizing my enthusiasm, talents in the field of management. and my future potential.
Front Office Manager
Mercure Hotel - Tetovo, Macedonia (FYROM)Front Office receptionOctober 2017 - Now · 1 year and 3 months
Managing and training the concierge, night auditor and team of receptionists and reservation - Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service for customers - Dealing with customers, including handling complaints when they come to the desk - Troubleshooting emergencies - Scheduling your staff rota - Liaising with other departments
Hotel & Restaurant Manager
Hotel London, Hotel Sport & Hotel Lodge - Skopje, Macedonia (FYROM)Front Office receptionFebruary 2016 - September 2017 · 1 year and 8 months
- Planning and organising accommodation, catering and other hotel services; - Organising Weddings and Events - Promoting and marketing the business; - Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure; - Maintaining statistical and financial records; setting and achieving sales and profit targets; analysing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies; - recruiting, training and monitoring staff; planning work schedules for individuals and teams; - Check in and Check out for guest and leading the working on Reception - Front Office; - meeting and greeting customers; dealing with customer complaints and comments; addressing problems and troubleshooting; - supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings; dealing with contractors and suppliers; ensuring security is effective; carrying out inspections of property and services; ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
Event organisation & Butler for Royal
Sharq Village & Spa, RItz Carlton - Doha, QatarFront Office conciergeAugust 2015 - February 2016 · 7 months
- Checking of all arrival rooms as per preferences and request; Escorting the guests; Warm welcome and Room orientation; Packing and unpacking service - Event organisation for VIP guest and relatives of the Royal Family - Delivering food, amenity and laundry to the room; Assistance with concierge related information, spa and restaurants reservations - Departure control and coordinate room-cleaning service with housekeeping; Mini bar refilling - Organise special request and services needed in Royal Villa for VIP and Royal guests and organising WOW stories
Good Caffee - Veles, Macedonia (FYROM)ManagementAugust 2010 - October 2013 · 3 years and 3 months
• Developing the menu and promoting the kind of coffee offer • HR, Training for workers and control • Financial work • Organising events (music and fashion nights, business café training for company, training for NGO’s) • Administrative work and media promotion ￼￼• Working in bar • Developing the concept for coffee bars and consulting
Network mission Norway - in Macedonia - Skopje, Macedonia (FYROM)Administration & GeneralDecember 2009 - August 2015 · 5 years and 9 months
Managing and controlling the projects in Macedonia (music school, business corporation, tourism, wine and food tour); Organizing events (vine tour, business seminars) for guest from Norway, EU and USA; Financial planning and control; Strategy planning, Projects management for Business StartUp for youth; HR and Host for CIP and VIP guest. Digital marketing and social network content Building relation between hotels, companies, organizations, Media and NGO’s; PR close cooperation with Medias and organizing TV promotions, campaign, TV shows. PROJECT MANAGER for sustainability program: Manager of the Good Coffee (Developing the menu and promoting the kind of coffee, beer and cocktail offer; Developing the menu and promoting the kind of coffee, beer and cocktail offer; HR; Training for workers and control; Working in bar; Financial work; Organizing events (music and fashion nights, business café training for company, training for NGO’s); Administrative work and media promotion; Digital marketing and social network content - 2010 -2013 PROJECT MANAGER for sustainability program Manager of TianDe Network - cosmetic & products for health and beauty - Organizations for selling and distribution; Coordinating and developing network; Media Presentation and PR; Leading office representative; Training for distributers, workers and leaders • Developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. Planning, advertising, public relations, event organizations, product expansion, distribution, and research. - (2013 - 2015)
Journalist & Spoke person
TV Alfa - Skopje, Macedonia (FYROM)Public RelationsMarch 2008 - October 2008 · 9 months
- journalist - Talk Show spoke person
Marita Foundation Norway - Skopje, Macedonia (FYROM)Management TraineeJanuary 2006 - December 2009 · 3 years and 12 months
Leading the Office of the Foundation in Macedonia; Coordinator for Youth and Drug prevention Educative Program in the schools; Financial and Project management. Digital marketing and social network content Event organisation, PR and HR Manager for business companies Marita & Scandinavian Priority DOO - for sustainability: Managing international import for clothes, Custom administration and financial procedure, Organising storage and selling for other companies; HR, Training for workers; Building business network for selling in Macedonia, Controlling boutique sell and financial work
Bachelor Diploma of Low
European University - Skopje, Macedonia (FYROM)October 2011 - June 2014
EnglishNative or fluent100%
MacedonianNative or fluent100%
CroatianNative or fluent100%
- Ability to lead
- Bar manager
- Friendly and positive
- Good comunications
- Hotel experience
- New business development
- Sens de l'initiative
- Solving problems
- Strong guest care
- Team motivator
- Very creative
- Well organised