Join Hosco and view Steve's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am Steven Omondi Odhiambo, a Kenyan by nationality , i studied up to high school level ,i have a good customer service skills of which i attended seminars for communication and customer service that has really helped me through both in Kenya and in Dubai, i have good communication skills at all levels more especially in English, i am as well a dedicated team player who can bring to your business divers work experience and professionalism, i am here to challenge your doubt on me and prove to you that am the preferable employee for this particular career, above all i pay a strong attention to details .
universal cleaning company - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesCustomer ServiceOctober 2016 - October 2018 · 2 years and 1 month
• Establishes contact with local Fire/Police officials for assistance • Work closely with Public Safety and Engineering departments to provide safe and efficient parking areas • Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others; supports team to reach department goals • Assist guests in loading/unloading. providing information and a welcoming atmosphere • Provided parking instructions/guidance/assistance to guest as they arrive • Punctuality, report for work ready to work at scheduled time • Work in a safe manner and keep all coworkers safe
Voyager Beach Resort - Mombasa, KenyaF&B kitchenNovember 2014 - September 2016 · 1 year and 11 months
• Responsible for presenting menu to patrons and give answers about menu items, making recommendations upon request. • Responsible to take orders and assist the cook to prepare food as per order of customers. • Responsible in assisting the manager in preparing the menu card as well as price list. • Providing effective supervision of all food and beverage services. • Responsible to prepare recites and collect payments from the customers. • Implementing an online marketing plan to promote restaurant’s dishes to a wider range of people • Assisted customer in menu determinations. • Assisted the manager to clean and close the restaurants after the hours. • Attended monthly staff meetings and training sessions.
certificate of secondary education
Pe Hill High School - Nairobi, KenyaFebruary 2011 - October 2014
In this academic level , I achieved a certificate of secondary education
Certificate of promary education
Pentagon Academy Schoool - Nairobi, KenyaFebruary 2002 - November 2010
At this level of educationthe i achieved a certificate of primary education as well as communication
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- ability to cope under pressure
- good communication skills at all levels
- sound judgment
- Strong attention to details.
accomplished in resolving technical issues through creative and logical approach