Join Hosco and view Steven's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Dear , HR Department,
I would like to tell you a bit about myself,
I have more than 4 years of experience working in Hospitality industry I started working as a server and now I am ready to advance my career even further by taking on the responsibilities
I have the experience and training to ensure everything is running smoothly and according to company policy and procedures. I have excellent communication skills and I can use a variety of computer programs.
I have active listening skills with the ability to deal with customer complaints in a fast and professional manner. I also have the interpersonal skills to show customers they are important and that we sincerely care about them and want to solve all issues in a way that is satisfactory to them.
I have the experience and knowledge to preparation, storage and handling to ensure the standard are following and all safety procedures, regulations and health codes. I am self-motivated, dedicated and I have the experience and skills to be the best candidate.
Thank you very much for your attention` I am looking forward to meet you in person, and discuss this job profile further. Please give me a chance, and I will prove myself as an asset for your company.
My contact number is (971)528472259
One Tuch Service
RadissonaBlu - Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJune 2018 - Now · 8 months
Provides courteous service to customers by operating the switchboard according to standards. • Communicates clearly and courteously. • Demonstrate fluency in the use of equipment. • Transfers incoming calls promptly to the appropriate extensions. • Assists customers make long distance calls by instructing them on the appropriate procedures and/or placing calls for them. • Responds to customer questions regarding the hotel, in-house facilities and local events.
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionApril 2015 - July 2017 · 2 years and 4 months
• Greet guests, answer telephones and provide directions and information • Evaluate guest needs and provide appropriate services • Operate various equipment and computer systems as required • Maintain knowledge of University policies, procedures, and practices to answer routine inquiries or solve routine problems • Ensure ongoing communication with clients and hospitality staff to identify and accommodate changing client/business needs
InterContinental Dubai Festival City - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMarch 2014 - March 2015 · 1 year and 2 months
Up selling and identification of additional revenue opportunities Maintain positive team work at all times Telephone standards to be adhered to at all times To perform additional duties within F&B depart. Experience of organizing private functions, parties, etc
Grand Hyatt Hotel, Doha, Qatar - West Bay Lagoon, Doha, QatarF&B serviceAugust 2012 - February 2014 · 1 year and 7 months
• Responsible for serving food and beverages in restaurant efficiently and in a most courteous manner. • Carry out all duties in accordance with tasks and descriptions with reference to established rules and policies. • Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.
Helwan University - Cairo, EgyptApril 2008 - July 2011
• 2008- 2011 Future academy, Helwan University (Information system)
ArabicNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- First Aid
- Food Safety
- • How to handle guest complain
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Opera,
- • Save the planet
- Supervisory Skills
- Telephone etiquette
- • YMCA AWARDS (Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Inst
• Ambitious, Dynamic, Hard Working, Sociable and Enthusiastic.Download the file
• Well developed interpersonal communication skills.
• Theatres’ activities (organizing).
To have a challenging opportunity to work in a well established organization, where my creativity and learning ability would be developed.