Join Hosco and view Steven's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Dear , HR Department,
I would like to tell you a bit about myself,
I have more than 4 years of experience working in Hospitality industry I started working as a server and now I am ready to advance my career even further by taking on the responsibilities of this position
I have the experience and training to supervise daily operations to ensure everything is running smoothly and according to company policy and procedures. I have excellent communication skills and I can use a variety of computer programs proficiently.
I have active listening skills with the ability to deal with customer complaints in a fast and professional manner. I also have the interpersonal skills to show customers they are important and that we sincerely care about them and want to solve all issues in a way that is satisfactory to them.
I have the experience and knowledge to preparation, storage and handling to ensure the standard are following and all safety procedures, regulations and health codes. I am self-motivated, dedicated and I have the experience and skills to be the best candidate for this position.
Thank you very much for your attention` I am looking forward to meet you in person, and discuss this job profile further. Please give me a chance, and I will prove myself as an asset for your company.
My contact number is (971)528472259
One Tuch Service
RadissonaBlu - Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionJune 2018 - Now
Provides courteous service to customers by operating the switchboard according to standards. • Communicates clearly and courteously. • Demonstrate fluency in the use of equipment. • Transfers incoming calls promptly to the appropriate extensions. • Assists customers make long distance calls by instructing them on the appropriate procedures and/or placing calls for them. • Responds to customer questions regarding the hotel, in-house facilities and local events.
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionApril 2015 - July 2017
• Greet guests, answer telephones and provide directions and information • Evaluate guest needs and provide appropriate services • Operate various equipment and computer systems as required • Maintain knowledge of University policies, procedures, and practices to answer routine inquiries or solve routine problems • Ensure ongoing communication with clients and hospitality staff to identify and accommodate changing client/business needs
InterContinental Dubai Festival City - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceMarch 2014 - March 2015
Up selling and identification of additional revenue opportunities Maintain positive team work at all times Telephone standards to be adhered to at all times To perform additional duties within F&B depart. Experience of organizing private functions, parties, etc
Grand Hyatt Hotel, Doha, Qatar - West Bay Lagoon, Doha, QatarF&B serviceAugust 2012 - February 2014
• Responsible for serving food and beverages in restaurant efficiently and in a most courteous manner. • Carry out all duties in accordance with tasks and descriptions with reference to established rules and policies. • Maintains excellent grooming standard at all times.
Helwan University - Cairo, EgyptApril 2008 - July 2011
• 2008- 2011 Future academy, Helwan University (Information system)
ArabicNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- First Aid
- Food Safety
- • How to handle guest complain
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Opera,
- • Save the planet
- Supervisory Skills
- Telephone etiquette
- • YMCA AWARDS (Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Inst
To have a challenging opportunity to work in a well established organization, where my creativity and learning ability would be developed.Download the file
• Ambitious, Dynamic, Hard Working, Sociable and Enthusiastic.
• Well developed interpersonal communication skills.
• Theatres’ activities (organizing).