Join Hosco and view Steven's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
As an passionate Hospitality Management student who learns quickly, I possess strong social skills and the ability to create team spirit. I am actively seeking the Front Desk Agent Position in a dynamic internationally-recognized company.
Front Desk Agent
Jw Marriott indianapolis - Indianapolis, IN, United StatesFront Office receptionAugust 2016 - Now
- Crafting check-in and check-out process. - Utilizing the 15/5 rule by making eye-contact with the guest within 15 feet and verbally acknowledging the guest within 5 feet. - Establishing what the guest truly needs. - Acting proactively to resolve the issue for the guest. - Providing the truly useful information of the hotel facilities. - Working as Night Audit to ensure all the room rates are applied to the guest account correctly and properly. - Posting and adjusting off the inappropriate charge based on the fact and circumstance. - Allocating the room according to the guest's requirement. - Taking ownership of every single task, never hand off the unfinished job or unresolved issue. - Using professional wording and proper posture to communicate with the guest. - Remaining composed and poised as the issue or complaint arises. - Regularly and actively participating the charitable cause supported by JW Marriott. - Always smile.
Pullman Bangkok Hotel G - Bangkok, ThailandFront Office receptionFebruary 2016 - June 2016
- Providing the nearby information of tourist attraction to the guests. - Working as a receptionist and performing the skill of the opera system for check in and check out. - Dealing with complaints from the guests. - Working as a cashier to audit the account. - Making the reservation for the guest, up-selling and cross-selling. - Allocating the room for the group and individual guest. - Working at Concerige Department preparing the honeymoon and anniversary amenities for the guest.
radisson blue - Shanghai, ChinaF&B serviceNovember 2014 - May 2015
- Applying skills in the F&B Department, such as service, up-selling, knowledge of wine during the internship. - Participating in the planning and organising several banquets over one hundred guests. - Dealing with complaints and unexpected problems.
Post Graduate Diploma
SHMS Swiss Hotel Management School - Leysin, SwitzerlandSeptember 2015 - September 2016
Postgraduate Diploma in Hotel Management
Shanghai Jian Qiao University - Shanghai, ChinaSeptember 2011 - June 2015
Bachelor Degree in Environmental Design
ChineseNative or fluent100%