Join Hosco and view Subhash's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
7 years of rich experience in Food & Beverage operations in the Hospitality Industry being hands-on in operation and encouraging creativity by empowerment of team members and coaching. Also provide the highest level of service by combining efficiency and skills with the right attitude to ensure customer satisfaction.
Depth at overall food & beverage service operations which include specialty restaurants, all day dining restaurant, coffee shop, In Room dining, minibar, Conference & Meeting rooms,Banquets as well as Bar . Excellence in interpersonal, communication, team building & customer relationship. Management skills with the ability to work in multi cultural environment.
With having an extensive exposure in India and abroad in the same industry I have gained and become a keen planner & strategist with track record of developing operational policies/ norms, systems & controls, motivational aspect & customer service standards.
Food & Beverage Incharge
Abidos Hotel Al Barsha and Abidos Hotel Dubailand - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesOtherFebruary 2017 - Now · 1 year and 10 months
Head of Department- Food & Beverage Service Food Production(Kitchen) Stewarding for Abidos Hotel AL Barsha and Abidos Hotel Dubailand Duties and Responsibilities: • Ensure the entire Food & Beverage department’s smooth operation. • Update Line Supervisor daily in all other Food & Beverage operation function as required. • Supervise the Chief Steward and inspect the reports keeping of all inventories of operating equipment and provides guidance when necessary • Develop menu, pricing, theme and events for various food outlets. • Drive initiative to maximize department revenue. • Develop and implement F&B department budget yearly plan. • Control inventory, labor cost and other expenses within the department. • Monitor and control department expenses and payroll in cooperation with Culinary Director where applicable. • To assist in the preparation of the department budget and the sales and marketing plans. • Prepares annual business plan as well as Sales and Marketing Plans. • Orders equipment and supplies and maintains inventory control for all Food & Beverage area according to the budget. • Create and develop annual department objectives, goals and budget. • Develop, monitor and take corrective action of annual operating budgets of controllable costs, progress report and P&L Statement. • Introduce new profitable ideas. • Prepares duty roster to ensure maximum staff productively. • Ensure that all colleagues’ activities adhere to and support the Hotels quality management system. • Maintains overall welfare to Food & Beverage associates. • Develop and improve product activities and assist Restaurant Superviosr in planning and implementation of effective sales and promotions to increase maximum revenue. • Develop and enforce Standard Operating Procedure, ensuring that the manuals are up to date according to the Food & Beverage scope.
Food & Beverage Executive
Radission Blu - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceSeptember 2016 - February 2017 · 6 months
• Manage Outlets operations • Maintain exceptional levels of customer service • Recruit, manage, train and develop the Restaurant team • Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner • Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food and Payroll • Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue • Develop menus with the Executive Chef • Accountable for monthly stock takes • Encourage team members to maximize sales and revenue • Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures • Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement • Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated • Be environmentally aware • Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships • Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Flora Creek Hotel Apartments - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceAugust 2015 - September 2016 · 1 year and 2 months
• Maintain complete knowledge of and ensure staff's compliance with all departmental/hotel policies and procedures. • Establish the day's priorities and assign production and prepare task to staff s to execute. • Communicate additions or changes to the assignments as they arise throughout the shift. Identify situations, which compromise the department's standards and delegate these tasks. • Take physical inventory of specified food items for daily inventory. • Requisition the day’s supplies and ensure that they are received and stored correctly. Communicate needs with and Storeroom personnel. Ensure quality of products received. • Meet with the Executive Steward to review equipment needs, cleaning schedule/project status, health/safety and sanitation follow up.
Food & Bverage Supervisor
ITC HOTELS & RESORTS - Delhi, IndiaF&B serviceAugust 2012 - July 2015 · 2 years and 12 months
• Check and ensure that all opening duties are completed to standard. • Ensure that the back area is stocked with specified tools, supplies and equipment to meet the business demand. • Monitor performance of staff and ensure all procedures are completed to the department standards; rectify deficiencies with respective personnel. • Promote positive guest relations at all times. • Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond accurately to any guest inquiry. • Monitor and handle guest complaints by following the instant pacification procedures and ensuring guest satisfaction.
Institute Of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition - IHMCTJuly 2007 - June 2010
- Banquet operations
- Experience in recruitment