Join Hosco and view Subhash's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
8 years of rich experience in Food & Beverage operations in the Hospitality Industry being hands-on in operation and encouraging creativity by empowerment of team members and coaching. Also provide the highest level of service by combining efficiency and skills with the right attitude to ensure customer satisfaction.
Depth at overall food & beverage service operations which include specialty restaurants, all day dining restaurant, coffee shop, In Room dining, minibar, Conference & Meeting rooms,Banquets as well as Bar . Excellence in interpersonal, communication, team building & customer relationship. Management skills with the ability to work in multi cultural environment.
With having an extensive exposure in India and abroad in the same industry I have gained and become a keen planner & strategist with track record of developing operational policies/ norms, systems & controls, motivational aspect & customer service standards.
6 years and 9 months
Food & Beverage Incharge
Abidos Hotels - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceFebruary 2017 - April 2019 · 2 years and 3 months
• Ensure the entire Food & Beverage department’s smooth operation. • Deliver Food and Beverage service of high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and procedures • Motivate, discipline, direct and supervise the work of all employees in the restaurant • Develop and maintain training programs to ensure a high degree of staff professionalism • Manage day-to-day operations of the restaurant • Handle complaints and make effective service recovery • Ensure standards are being followed in accordance with F&B policies and procedures • Ensure all employees have full product knowledge • Regularly inspect food & beverage quality.
Food & Beverage Executive
Radission Blu - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceSeptember 2016 - February 2017 · 6 months
• Manage Outlets operations • Maintain exceptional levels of customer service • Recruit, manage, train and develop the Restaurant team • Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner • Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food and Payroll • Drive sales to maximize budgeted revenue • Develop menus with the Executive Chef • Accountable for monthly stock takes • Encourage team members to maximize sales and revenue • Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures • Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement • Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated • Be environmentally aware • Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships • Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Flora Creek Hotel Apartments - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceAugust 2015 - September 2016 · 1 year and 2 months
• Maintain complete knowledge of and ensure staff's compliance with all departmental/hotel policies and procedures. • Establish the day's priorities and assign production and prepare task to staff s to execute. • Communicate additions or changes to the assignments as they arise throughout the shift. Identify situations, which compromise the department's standards and delegate these tasks. • Take physical inventory of specified food items for daily inventory. • Requisition the day’s supplies and ensure that they are received and stored correctly. Communicate needs with and Storeroom personnel. Ensure quality of products received. • Meet with the Executive Steward to review equipment needs, cleaning schedule/project status, health/safety and sanitation follow up.
Food & Bverage Supervisor
ITC HOTELS & RESORTS - Delhi, IndiaF&B serviceAugust 2012 - July 2015 · 3 years
• Check and ensure that all opening duties are completed to standard. • Ensure that the back area is stocked with specified tools, supplies and equipment to meet the business demand. • Monitor performance of staff and ensure all procedures are completed to the department standards; rectify deficiencies with respective personnel. • Promote positive guest relations at all times. • Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond accurately to any guest inquiry. • Monitor and handle guest complaints by following the instant pacification procedures and ensuring guest satisfaction.
Bachelor of Science
Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Thiruvananthapuram, IndiaJuly 2007 - June 2010
Bachelor of Commerce
University of Delhi - New Delhi, IndiaSeptember 2005 - June 2008
Accounting, English , Economics as Major
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
February 18th 1988
- conflict resolution skills
- People managment
- Problem resolving
- Time managment
1 information shared