Join Hosco and view Subir's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Seeking a job with an established and prestigious organization in business development/ brand management/ marketing and communication/ Sponsorship Marketing/ Sales. I am a highly career oriented, ambitious and business minded professional with high professional and personal goals. I have experience in the Hospitality sector as a Sales Manager ( Leadership role ) with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Business Development with Hyatt International, Hilton Hotels and in Events & Marketing with the Kingdom of Dreams & Showtime Group. I have successfully completed my Masters in Management (Equivalent to an MBA) from University of Leeds, UK. This course has given me a major bent towards how businesses are run around the world within its dynamics and the approach one should be taking in the given business environment.
6 years and 6 months
Fairmont Dubai - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingAugust 2017 - Now · 1 year and 11 months
Responsible for generating revenue from key industry segments like Manufacturing, IT, Aviation, Automobile, Trading for FIT, Groups, Long term stay/ Apartments and event business. Maintaining existing accounts while focusing on New Business Development. Responsible for RFP and global accounts. Maintaining good relations with travel management companies. Keeping a track of the competition rates and accounts. Initiated & Responsible for creating a Japanese package to attract Japanese clients like Toyota, Marubeni, Mitsui, Itochu to name a few. Attended road shows representing the hotel and identifying potential clients.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSales & MarketingNovember 2014 - July 2017 · 2 years and 9 months
- Looking after two Hyatt hotels in Dubai I am responsible for corporate sales, generating revenue to meet monthly and annual targets. - Area and account mapping by doing minimum 5 sales calls a day and maintaining corporate database - Responsible for apartment sales for the hotel - Responsible for meeting the monthly and annual corporate budget. - Handling a team of 5 and responsible for them to meet their budget and KRA’s. Supervising and overseeing the daily activities of the team. - Client handling and service recovery. - Understanding and analyzing the market trends and coordinate with the revenue team to establish monthly and annual budgets. - Responsible fo all the RFP accounts
Kingdom of Dreams - New Delhi, IndiaSales & MarketingDecember 2012 - September 2014 · 1 year and 10 months
- Headed the EMC vertical, I was responsible for generating corporate business through EMCs. - Responsible for ideation and execution of corporate events like Conferences, Launches, Dealer meets, Annual days etc. - In the past was responsible for account management and corporate sales, generating business from the entire Noida, Greater Noida and Gurgaon region. - Responsible for generating business from the entire PSU sector and all nationalized banks. - Set up a hotel sales division as a new market segment contracting with 100 hotels in 7 months. - Designing and selling hotel packages. Responsible for generating business from hotels. - Ideating the events for the corporate and liasoning with the end client, EMC’s and events team to successfully execute the events. - Developed the market base and created client database. - Building and maintaining a close relationship with the front office and sales team.
M.SC in Management
University of Leeds - Hospitality and Tourism Management - Leeds, United KingdomJanuary 2010 - January 2011
Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA)January 2005 - January 2008
Native or fluent
Native or fluent
Date of birth
April 02nd 1986
- Business Development
- Hospitality Management
- New business development
- Team mangement