Join Hosco and view Suhrob's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
An enthusiastic manager with drive, determination and a proven ability to ensure that a department operates efficiently and profitably. Having a track record of maximizing guest satisfaction and profitability whilst maintaining high standards of food, service and present a positive image of the business. Extensive knowledge of the hospitality industry, it’s working practices, recruitment and conditions of employment. I am fluent in Russian and English and have a good knowledge of their culture. I am interested in developing my career in the Food and Beverage department and my long-term goal is become a General Manager.
Restaurant and Room Service Manager
InterContinental London - The O2 - London, United KingdomF&B serviceSeptember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 3 months
• Responsible of £3.2 business operation for Room Service and Market Brasserie restaurant • Managing 35 team members plus agency staff, to provide the best in the industry leading service for a 453-room hotel. • Achieved AA Rosette award for Market Brasserie restaurant in 2018 • Increase Breakfast Guest Satisfaction Survey score achieving above 89% YTD and becoming number 1 in Europe for InterContinental Hotel in June 2018. • Reduced overall Payroll Cost by 13% vs LY in both outlets by improving efficiency and reviewing procedures • Reduced the staff turnover to 15% in 2018 vs 45% in 2017. • Responsible of recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training associates, supervisors and assistant managers • Mentoring Assistant Managers and Supervisors from different departments. • Overall responsible for restaurant and room service budgeting, monthly forecast and payroll • Managing conference and events lunches in the restaurant. Communicating with the kitchen, service, bar and convention services, as well as the host to ensure timely execution of events and high quality of service • Oversee bars and coffee shop operations in absence of managers • Advising customers, resolving complaints and ensuring customers experience excellent service at all times • Surpassed year-to-year revenue forecast by adding and making changes to menus through creative thinking • Analyse and plan restaurant sales and organize marketing events and promotional plans accordingly • Maintain regular meetings with assistant managers and supervisors, to discuss the team performance and their personal development • Participate in the weekly operations and F&B meetings, represent and replace F&B manager when he cannot attend • Part of the Duty Management team of the hotel.
Assistant General Manager – Pre-Opening and Opening
Maison du Mezzé - London, United KingdomF&B serviceMay 2017 - September 2017 · 5 months
• In charge of all pre-opening activities regarding staff (recruitment, training, creation of standard procedures). • Assist General Manager with all menu development and costing. • Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant for busy breakfast, lunch and dinner service. • Responsible of recruiting and managing a team of 32 team members. • To carry out departmental induction for all new recruits, ensuring their complete familiarization with all systems and ensuring their ability to carry out their tasks. • Responsible of the bar operations, ensuring Bar Manager is performing his tasks at a high level. • Analysed and planned restaurant sales and organize marketing events and promotional plans accordingly. • Purchasing stock, supplies and negotiating best prices with trade suppliers.
Sofitel London Heathrow - London, United KingdomF&B serviceOctober 2015 - September 2016 · 12 months
• Responsible of £3.5m business operation, managing a team of 34 team members plus agency staff. • Increased the overall breakfast and dinner service satisfaction score by 6.4% vs 2015. • Reporting directly to Hotel Manager. • Maintained AA Rosette Award for 2016-2017. • Maintained Employee Opinion Survey high scores with an employee satisfaction of 85%. • Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant for busy breakfast and dinner service.
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Sofitel London Heathrow - London, United KingdomF&B serviceJanuary 2015 - September 2015 · 9 months
• Serving up to 600 guests for breakfast and 250 guests for a la carte dinner. • Ensuring all restaurant staff are train and follow the brand standards. • Managing conference and events lunches in the restaurant. Communicating with the kitchen, service, bar and convention services, as well as the host to ensure timely execution of events, high quality of service, and adherence to corporate standards. • Forecasting monthly payroll cost and organizing the weekly rota in accordance to covers forecast. • Monitoring and assisting in controlling product inventory. • To carry out departmental induction for all new recruits, ensuring their complete familiarization with all systems and ensuring their ability to carry out their tasks. • Create standard operating procedures and train the team members to increase customer service scores. • Regular meetings with each team member, to discuss their personal development review and agreeing their personal development plan. • Actively seeking verbal feedback from customers
The Waldorf Hilton - London, United KingdomF&B serviceOctober 2012 - January 2015 · 2 years and 4 months
• Responsible of room service department and busy breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner restaurant operations. • Responsible of managing a team of 40 staff and organizing weekly rota. • Working together with restaurant manager to increase the restaurant profit by 17.8% in 2013vs2012. • To ensure all team members are delivering a high quality of service to every guest • Training and developing new supervisors, as well as recruiting, mentoring and training new staff. • Responsible of Micros set up and maintenance in the F&B department. • To update and manage reservation system (Livebookings) • Trained as hotel Duty Manager. • Advising customers, resolving complaints and ensuring customers experience excellent service at all times. • Working with chefs for the creation of special events menus and restaurant menus. • Organizing and managing events and groups reservations; coordinating with chefs, organizers and team members. • Ensuring all team members are aware of new offers or any changes in the d
F&B Team Leader
The Waldorf Hilton - London, United KingdomF&B serviceJune 2012 - October 2012 · 5 months
Working with a supervisory role in the restaurant. To manage a busy breakfast operation. Managing a team of 20 staff. Training and developing new team members. Managing guests’ phone calls and e-mails, taking care of restaurant reservations. Handling and managing busy C&E functions during Olympics period.
The Waldorf Hilton - London, United KingdomF&B serviceSeptember 2010 - June 2012 · 1 year and 10 months
In charge of the outlet in absence of room service supervisor. Departmental trainer. Proactive learner, having worked voluntary in kitchen to understand the department and improve the communication. Responsible of mini bar for 298 rooms. Training all new room service team members. Selected by colleagues as ‘Team Member of the Month’ in February 2012.
Mayfair Recruitment Agency - London, United KingdomF&B serviceJune 2009 - August 2010 · 1 year and 3 months
Working as a waiter in different 5 star hotels in London: The Waldorf Hilton, working in room service; London Marriott County Hall Hotel, working in the restaurant; Renaissance Hotel, working in banqueting department.
Bahtiniso Restaurant - UzbekistanF&B serviceDecember 2005 - September 2008 · 2 years and 10 months
Person in charge of the restaurant. Responsible of payments and requisitions. Managing 22 team members, including chefs. Responsible of recruiting and training new employee.
Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management
Park Royal College, London, UK - London, United KingdomJune 2011 - May 2013
Human Resource, Strategic Management, Accounting, Finance, Food and Beverage Management, Tourism and Hospitality Management
Tourism Management Certificate
Tashkent State Economic University, Uzbekistan - Tashkent, UzbekistanMay 2004 - July 2004
Tourism Marketing, Tourism Industry, Tourism Management, Financial and Economic Analysis in Tourism
UzbekNative or fluent100%