• Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
• Prioritize and organize.
• Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
• Follow directions thoroughly.
• Understand guest’s service needs.
• Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
• Work with minimal supervision.
• Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
• Ascertain department training needs and provide such training.
• Direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections when needed.
Have a strong and highly visible and respectful presence with the membership, be an exceptional communicator, have the maturity to instinctively know how to treat members and guest with a high-level of service. Able to communicate these expectations to the staff with and positively motivate them to understand and execute to those expectations.