Join Hosco and view Sumit's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a highly creative and motivated individual who constantly strives for success in my personal and professional aspirations. I am responsible, conscientious, trustworthy and efficient as my employment and study record testifies; I enjoy working as part of a team but am able to operate efficiently on my own and act upon them my own initiative. I enjoy working on a one to one basis with people; I also enjoy working on very detailed and intricate tasks, which require high organizational skills as I feel this is one of my key strengths.
Having more than 13years of work experience in French, British, Asian and Italian cuisine, in parts of Scotland and London in the places such as Edinburgh, Inverness in Apex Hotels and Best western, I have developed wide range of culinary skills and I am willing to step up to the next level. I come from a Hospitality Background and completed Culinary Arts and kitchen Management for Graduate Chefs from Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College. Also successfully completed Degree in Hospitality Management from Queen Margaret University College, Edinburgh and I am well qualified to add value to an organization.
SUMMARY OF JOB ROLE
• Controlling food cost.
• To check with the kitchen stewarding and engineering that all equipment’s in the production areas are in good working condition.
• Manage and train the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organized and motivated team.
• Ensure consistency in quality of dishes at all times..
• Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards.
• Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labor, and overhead costs.
• Expertise in Fine dining presentation, Classic dishes, Banquet operation, Menu planning, Costing, Kitchen management, Team Management & Wastage control.
• Expertise in Hygiene Standard & HACCP level 3 certified.
Development of new product and menu.
Royal Zanzibar Beach Resort - Zanzibar, TanzaniaF&B kitchenApril 2018 - Now