Join Hosco and view suresh's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
i am hard working person and believe in hardworking.i am positive thinker person i always moves forward with positive vibes.
jw marriott - Dubai, United Arab EmiratesF&B serviceFebruary 2018 - Now · 12 months
• Responsible for preparing the Mise En Place of the service before start the operation. • Co-ordinate with the supervisor for the number of bookings and special occasion. • Escorts guests to their tables and ensures they are comfortably; Offerings coffee and other drinks. • Presents the menu informs the restaurant’s daily specials, answers queries, and makes suggestions if necessary. • Explains the menu of the day with promotion, offer, discount and other facilities of the restaurant. • Takes orders from guests for food and beverages, writes down or memorize the orders. • Places the guest order as KOT or BOT through micros with the comments • Serves food and beverages promptly. • Ensures guests are enjoying their meals or that they don’t have any problem with their foods. • Collects guest’s payments and prepares bills with itemized costs.
kwality Banquet - Kathmandu, NepalF&B serviceJune 2014 - December 2017 · 3 years and 7 months
• Meet and welcoming the guest in friendly manner. • Co-ordinate with event host on all aspects of banquet functions. • Co-ordinate with other departments for cleaning, decoration, preparations of lights and music etc. • Checks banquet rooms, service, and kitchen areas for cleanliness, proper set up, and make sure sufficient supplies and equipment are available for the function. • Ensure all guest requirements are set and ready 30 minutes before event start time. • Conduct the briefing before event start. • Ensure high grooming and hygiene standards are met by all banquet staff. • Guide, direct, and motivate banquet staff, Provide guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance. • Communicate with the event host in order to ensure that their needs are met or not. • Communicates frequently with fellow supervisors and banquet managers as to the progress of the days work. • Ensure that all the break down done after the functions. • Check all the closing stocks.
Bachelor degree in hotel management
International college of hospitality management - Kathmandu, NepalDecember 2014 - Now
• 7th October 2015:- LCCI Nepal’s training programme Skills for Employment • 2014-2016:- Advance diploma in Hospitality Management (Dec 2014) 18months
Higher Secondary Education Board
Kathmandu Barsha higher secondary school - Kathmandu, NepalApril 2012 - June 2014
Government of Nepal Ministry of Education
Canvas boarding high school - Kathmandu, NepalJanuary 2008 - February 2012
NepaliNative or fluent100%
- Accounting: basic
- Basic computer
- Good time management
- personnal hygine
- Skills for Employment