Join Hosco and view Sushil's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
A competent professional with 10 years of experience in five star hotels. I offer a unique blend of Front Office, Food & Beverage and Housekeeping. Skilled as a Leader with proven abilities in Guest Engagements, Improving Efficiency in operations while successfully directing a large teams to achieve quality goals, defining luxury services and exceeding financial targets.A proactive person with clerical and customer care skills particularly in assignment delegation and maintenance of set deadlines. Growth in Hospitality Industry is a career vision for me.
Front Office Supervisor(Acting Night Manager)
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionMarch 2017 - Now · 1 year and 11 months
* Main task is to work as night in-charge (Night Manager) and its responsibilities, operation during overnight shift hours, mainly focusing on front office operation and hotel safety/ security. * Analyzing discrepancies, following unpaid pay master, night audit, responsible of charging cancelled and No Show bookings. * Supervises all front desk services and personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial, efficient and personalized service. * Checks all arrivals and ensures that room blocking are made in accordance to guest preference and ensure guest registration cards are ready. * Checks and retrieves email and ensures that everything is addressed including internal and guest complaints and requests. * Coordinates with housekeeping in checking room discrepancies and DND. * Handles guest complaints in the absence of Guest Service Manager. * Assigns side duties and sees that it is done at end of shift
Front Desk Agent
Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara - Abu Dhabi, United Arab EmiratesFront Office receptionOctober 2015 - March 2017 · 1 year and 6 months
* Greet and welcome, check in and check-out, cashiering, handling calls, making reservation, handling emails and guest request. * Handling guest complain in absence of supervisor, Duty manager. * Be fully aware of all arrivals repeated and VIP guests. * Checks and reviews additional bookings and ensure room availability. Maintaining all documents in archive, cancelling per-auth, credit limits and group check-in.
Club Lounge Receptionist
Intercontinental Doha - Doha, QatarFront Office receptionNovember 2011 - May 2015 · 3 years and 7 months
Club Lounge Attendant
Intercontinental Doha - Doha, QatarFront Office receptionMarch 2009 - November 2011 · 2 years and 10 months
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Intercontinental Doha - Doha, QatarHousekeepingJanuary 2008 - March 2009 · 1 year and 3 months
intermediate - Arya Vikas Vidhyalaya - Kolkata, IndiaJanuary 2006 - December 2007
* Business Management. *Accountancy. *Economics.
NepaliNative or fluent100%
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- FMC Purchasing System
- message box
- MS office, Excel