Join Hosco and view Suzanne's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a French hospitality student, currently completing my Hotel Management Master's degree.
I am curious, cultured and energetic. I wish to perfect my skills and knowledge in hotel management as well as in languages.
Rhombus Group - Chengdu, ChinaFront Office receptionSeptember 2017 - December 2017 · 4 months
Guest Service Manager - Prepared VIP arrivals - Checked guests in and out - Tracked TripAdvisor comments - Counseled Guests - E-mailed guests in French and English - Helped out F&BDepartment Assistant Training Officer - Taught English to fellow coworkers - Trained F&B workers to serve Wine
Pariisin Ville and Hotel Onni - Porvoo, FinlandOtherMarch 2017 - June 2017 · 5 months
- Cleaned and prepared rooms for guests - Prepared and served breakfast - Answered e-mails in French, German and English - Took reservations - Welcomed guests - Checked guests in and out - Provided quotes for seminars - Set up the conference room (banquet, tbc, seminar...)
Odalys Vacances - Le Grau-du-Roi, FranceFront Office receptionMay 2015 - September 2015 · 5 months
- Welcomed guests in French, German and English - Advised guests about the region, the activities, and transportation - Assigned mobile homes - Welcomed French and German groups of athletes and school groups - Prepared quotations for groups and enterprises - Sold additional services, souvenirs and local products to guests - Attended to the phone in French, German and English - Took reservation on the phone, via email and in person - Distributed of satisfaction surveys - Managed crisis situations (floods, storms) and reassured guests
Hospitality Management Master
IMIS-ESTHUA - faculty of the University of Angers - Angers, FranceSeptember 2017 - Now
Bachelor in International Tourism Studies
Hochschule Harz - Wernigerode, GermanySeptember 2015 - July 2017
French-German double degree
Tourism Bachelor - Hotel management
IMIS-ESTHUA - faculty of the University of Angers - Angers, FranceSeptember 2014 - July 2017
FrenchNative or fluent100%
- Check in & check out
- Foreign languages
- Good social skills
- Hotel reception
- Microsoft pack office
- Multi languages