Join Hosco and view Svetlana's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Fluent in Russian and English, MSc Finance and Investment Banking graduate seeking a position in finance. Advanced my numerical, analytical, self-control, and communication skills while working in banking sector. Global academic career developed an ability to be creative and adaptive with diverse communities, enhanced proficiency in data and financial analysis and interpretation, MacOS, MS Office suite and statistical software such as SPSS.
Correspondent banking specialist
SDM-Bank PJSC - Moscow, RussiaFinance/AccountingJanuary 2017 - September 2017 · 9 months
• preparation, translation and maintenance of the contracts (e.g. RISDA, REPO) with the Bank's counteragents in Russia and globally such as Sberbank, Deutsche Bank, HBSC; • opening/closing NOSTRO and LORO accounts; • managing a document flow; • keeping the Bank’s information updated under the Russian Federal Law; • producing quarterly reports for the Central Bank; • running Anti Money Laundering (AML), “due diligence”, KYC and FATCA procedures; • operating SWIFT software; • investigating cases of suspicious transactions by sourcing data internally and externally.
Tinkoff Bank AO - Moscow, RussiaOtherNovember 2016 - January 2017 · 3 months
• evaluating credit worthiness by processing over 70 loan applications within 12-hour shift time; • interviewing applicants over the phone to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans/credit cards; • communicating with clients from every eligible age group or background to source required information; • justifying and reporting on approvals/rejections to the supervisor; • operating in accordance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
Papa Joe's Restaurant - Dundee, United KingdomF&B serviceMarch 2015 - September 2016 · 1 year and 8 months
• working long shifts (up to 12 hours) in a diverse team and being adaptive to a quickly changing work pace; • delivering excellent customer service to an average of 100 guests per shift; • dealing with complaints or urgent request within 5 minutes to make sure customers leave the restaurant satisfied; • counting stock and making a list of what is needed to be done within a specific time; • working as a part of the team helping fellow co-workers when they are struggling; • training new personnel, paying attention to detail and highlighting any specific needs that may arise; • making quick decisions in case of urgent situations such as fire alarm and ensuring everyone is safe in the assembly point.
Nottingham Trent UniversitySeptember 2017 - December 2018
University of Abertay Dundee - Dundee, United KingdomSeptember 2012 - July 2016
University of Malta - Msida, MaltaSeptember 2011 - July 2012
RussianNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%