Join Hosco and view Swapnil's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am a quick Learner.
Have proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Have good communication skills.
Demi chef de partie
Jumeirah Group / Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts - United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenJanuary 2018 - Now · 12 months
• Reporting to chef de partie, sous chef and and chef de cuisine. • Prepares and properly garnishes food orders as they are received in accordance with recipes and proper plate presentation • Set up stations, insuring proper amounts are in place for foretasted demand and according to the Sous Chef’s instructions • standards of preparation, recipes and presentation • Maintain buffet and assist guests with serving • Accepts and prepares special orders • Ensures seasoning, portions and appearance of food • Stores unused food properly and informs Sous Chef of larger quantities of stored food • Ensures sufficient supply for next day’s service and plans for it • Ensures that food is delivered on time; asks for help if needed • Follows proper safety, hygiene and sanitation practices • Refers to station’s file regarding preparation, cooking and presentation specifications of all dishes produced in the section • Reporting to the Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following: • Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues • Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and or buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standard • Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions in daily shift briefings • Ensure all kitchen Colleagues are aware of standards and expectations • Complete daily checks of all mis en place to ensure freshness and quality standards • Maintain proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage • Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions • Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment • Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards • Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food.
Demi chef de partie
The Fairmont Ajman - Ajman, United Arab EmiratesF&B kitchenAugust 2015 - January 2018 · 2 years and 6 months
• Strive to exceed guest expectation and take the culinary team going from good to great. • Always act in professional manner using the company mission, vision from values. • Prepares and properly garnishes food orders as they are received in accordance with recipes and proper plate presentation. • Attend the daily shift briefing to kitchen colleague. • Promote fun / professional and disciplined work environment. • Lead by using Fairmont: mission vision & values. • Support /coach/lead and motivate kitchen colleagues • Ensure storeroom requisition is accurate to minimize repeat visit. • Promote health and safety all the time. • Ensure proper hygiene as per Ajman food control authority. • Complete all grooming spot check and temperature control sheets as required. • Maintain cleanliness and proper rotation of product in all chillers. • Minimize wastage/spoilage. • Communicate daily with supervisors to ensure open line communication. • Participate in monthly culinary communication meeting to address colleague challenges. • Act as an extension of kitchen manager to communicate food consistency and quality. • Daily check of all mis en place to ensure freshness and quality. • Strive to develop as a leader by attending Fairmont managerial courses when offered. • Assign and follow up tasks as dictated by business volumes and supervision. • Actively seek tools for self growth and development. • Performs any others reasonable duties as required by the department head.
HindiNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%