Join Hosco and view Swathika's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
Looking for new opportunity
Lady Technician cum Admin
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara - Doha, QatarEngineering & MaintenanceJanuary 2019 - Now · 1 year
Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort - Dibba Al Fujairah, United Arab EmiratesEngineering & MaintenanceMay 2018 - October 2018 · 6 months
• Providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following the hotel standards of performance, by e-mail, phone or in person. • Coordinating all internal and external correspondence, incoming e-mail, and another administrative duties in the department. • Maintaining complete and accurate records of all engineering reports, supplier agreements/contracts as per company procedures and policies. • Maintaining an efficient and accurate filling system, both manual as well as electronically at all times. • Carrying out proper documentation of quarterly, bi-yearly and yearly inventory of the operating equipment. • Maintaining the engineering office and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times. • Maintaining all planned preventive maintenance and guestroom servicing procedures, follow up on completion, and provide feedback to the computer. • Monitoring operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage. • Performing duties outside the scope of the position, in case of emergency, when called upon. • Carrying out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Assistant and Director of Engineer. • Preparing Purchase Requisition (PR) for the storeroom items and other materials as may be needed by the department and updating PR list given to Purchasing Department for follow-up. • Taking care of Attendance, Leaves ,Duty Roaster ,Vacation Plans of the Department. • Preparing Documents required to the Department as per request of Team.
Human Resources Internship
golkonda hotel - Hyderabad, IndiaHuman ResourcesDecember 2016 - May 2017 · 6 months
• Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues. • Assist employees with internal and external transfer requests and procedures. • Monitor and assist managers/supervisors with hiring processes and issues. • Coordinate and conduct applicant reference checks, background checks. • Maintain applicant flow, drug screen, orientation and transfer request logs. Create and Maintain new hire and personnel files and enter them into Human Resources Information Systems. • Assist with orientation of new employees. • Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards. Ensure accurate maintenance of all Employee records and files. • Support processing and maintenance of payroll records in accordance with policies and procedures, as necessary. • Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property. • Generate Human Resources data reports as necessary Answer phone calls and record Messages. • Create and type office correspondence using computer. Serve as Human Resources subject matter expert and participate on project teams. • Train new hires on Human Resources processes, programs, policies, information systems, etc.
electrical and electronics
cmr college of engineering & technology - Hyderabad, IndiaOctober 2012 - May 2016
Native or fluent
Date of birth
May 24th 1995
- Good computer skills
- Good typing skills
- MS Office