Join Hosco and view Tai's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am an experienced hospitality specialist with strong operations and sales backgrounds, seeking a full-time position in administration and management in a hotel or resort of 4 or 5-star standard in Da Nang or Hoi An, where I can apply my knowledge and skills to create the best experience for travelers, economic opportunities for the local community, and tangible values to the investors.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Ariel Homes Boutique - Da Nang, VietnamSales & MarketingMay 2017 - Now · 1 year and 9 months
- Serves as the main point of contact for retail and group tour customers and responsible for all communication efforts. - Manages all activities of sales contract of existing and prospective clients. - Manages the development of a strategic account plan for the demand generators in the market. - Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations. - Attends sales strategy meetings to provide input on weekly and overall sales strategy. - Responsible for all OTAs (Airbnb, Booking, Expedia, Agoda, etc.) marketing content and updates - Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence). - Develops strong partnerships with local organizations to further increase brand/product awareness. - Satisfying reviews 9.1/10 ratings in over 350+ reviews on Booking, TripAdvisor, Facebook, and Airbnb since 2017.
Host Partner & Business Development Manager
Airbnb - Da Nang, VietnamSales & MarketingMarch 2016 - Now · 2 years and 11 months
- Creates marketing content for investors in hotels and resort projects in Da Nang and list the accommodation on Airbnb and other OTAs. - Develops a comprehensive PR plan per quarter along with agency and and executes post sign-off from investors. - Manages assigned accounts as per the media account management system and distributes all press releases for property events, promotions, and outlets. - Manages a large portfolio of inventory of apartments, villas, single-family rentals in Da Nang & Hoi An market. - Supports the co-ordination of photography for F&B advertising, collateral and public relations purposes between the accommodations and advertising agency/contractors. - Directs all communications with guests from bookings, to transportations, to restaurant reservations, and tour bookings. - Manages accommodation hosts/staff supervisors, housekeeping associates, as well as tour operators for all guests. - Business Partners: The Ocean Villas/Estates, Hyatt Regency, Furama Villas, Muong Thanh Luxury Apartments, The Altara Suites/Four Point Sheraton, The Harmony Apartment, The Point Villas, Premier Village Da Nang Resort, The Fusion Suites, and Hoa Co Villas. - Returns on investments (ROI) for owners have yielded 22% in 2017, and 30% in 2018 with excellent ratings on OTAs.
Associate, Business Operations
Invitation Homes - Oakland, CA, United StatesManagementJuly 2014 - January 2016 · 1 year and 7 months
- Co-leads a team of 22 full-timers, and 8 part-timers, in 3 offices (Oakland, Chicago, and Houston) to conduct payments of real estate taxes, HOAs, and all fees-related to property tax departments of the company. - Oversees tax accrual processes of over 16,000+ single-family rentals (SFRs) and non-performing loans (NPLs) of assets worth over $3 billion. - Creates new corporate procedures to maximize efficiencies for departmental employees, during the M&A of Starwood Waypoint by Colony Homes, and eventually Invitation Homes, using Salesforce, Yardi, and Excel systems. - Utilizes Excel to organize and analyzes data, to forecast financial department budgets with the Accounting and FP&A groups. - Presents monthly report to senior management on progress of existing projects, data validation through Salesforce, new purchases, liquidated assets, NPLs, and other due diligence matters pertained to real estate tax operations.
Finance Operations Analyst
PENSCO Trust Company - San Francisco, CA, United StatesFinance/AccountingNovember 2012 - April 2014 · 1 year and 6 months
- Performs data analysis using Excel to support business operations in the accounting and finance projects. - Projects cash management which includes but is not limited to timely billing of project deliverables; ensure on-time customer payment, supporting any efforts related to customer claim management in cooperation with internal contracts department. - Due diligence functions to carry out business operations issues for information systems using JIRA and PIPEFY. - Creates corporate processes to monitor data validity of over 50,000 accounts and confirms the authenticity of relevant information on a quarterly basis.
M.A., Health Policy/Medical Management
Boston University - Boston, MA, United StatesAugust 2009 - November 2011
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- Business Writing
- Content Marketing
- Financial analysis
- Guest Relations
- Microsoft Office
- People Skills
- Staff management
- Team Training