Join Hosco and view Tamara's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
I am an energetic, ambitious person who has developed a mature and responsible approach to any task that I undertake, or situation that I am presented with. As a management trainee at one of Marriott's luxurious brands, I have gained valuable international experience in customer service, taking care mostly of VIP guests. This experience has helped me at my next job as Sales support and later working as Management Assistant, I have developed a genuine interest in Business Management and would like to be challenged in these areas order to grow and further improve my knowledge and skills.
I am passionate about hospitality and therefore would like to build my carrier in Customer care and hotel management.
Interprefy - Zürich, SwitzerlandAdministration & GeneralDecember 2017 - Now · 1 year and 2 months
Interprefy is a Swiss technology company that provides a cloud-based software platform for remote simultaneous interpreting for meetings, conferences and events. Headquarters are located in Zurich, Switzerland. In addition, Interprefy has an office in Chicago, USA. I work online, remotely and my job is to round out the management team and help them in planning and executing everyday operations. I am mostly working in CRM and Xero.
JW Marriott Beijing - Beijing, ChinaFront Office receptionJuly 2016 - January 2017 · 7 months
- Ensuring and providing flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences; - Daily Front Office procedures (check-in, check-out, currency exchange); - Assigning guests rooms, sending amenities, preparing and sending welcome letters, birthday cards etc., everyday communication with the guests; - Responding to guests needs and anticipating their unstated ones; - Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints; - Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests (VIPs, members etc).
Coffee To Go Novi Sad - Novi Sad, SerbiaHuman ResourcesJune 2015 - August 2016 · 1 year and 3 months
- Maintaining organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, interviewing and selecting program; Training employees. - Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs. - Maintaining a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions. - Motivating employees, hearing and resolving their grievances, taking care abut their needs, counseling and supervising employees. - Preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures. - Implementation and development of company's policy; Administration and finances;
Magelan Corporation, Travel Agency - Novi Sad, SerbiaBack OfficeApril 2015 - June 2015 · 3 months
-Helped with organizing ''Wine cellars Open doors Day'' in Serbia for the first time, was part of the team who created ''Wine passport'', planned wine tours. -Planned transportation and accommodations for travel agency customers (determining destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations)
New Visions School in Education - Novi Sad, SerbiaAdministration & GeneralNovember 2014 - April 2015 · 6 months
Duties: - Organize and provide documents, reports and information; - Order office supplies and equipment; - Maintain files and folders; - Maintain weekly schedules for employees; - Handle and screen telephone calls, routine mail and reallocate as required; - Process client orders, invoices and payments.
Faculty of Sciences - Novi Sad, SerbiaSeptember 2012 - November 2018
Tourism Management is a degree course, whose main focuses with regard to contents consist of business basics with a tourism covering, cross cultural and social competence as well as leadership- and professional competence.
Tourism Technician (Officer)
School of Economics and Trade - Sopot, SerbiaAugust 2008 - May 2012
- Producing and commissioning tourist information, including art work, and writing press releases and copy for tourism guides/newsletters; -Setting up and attending exhibitions and holiday shows; organizing special and seasonal events and festivals; - Devising and planning tours, and arranging itineraries; liaising with local operators, the media, designers and printers; - Developing e-tourism platforms, including websites, and constructing business databases; - Giving talks to local parties, community groups and schools, and handling media enquiries.
- Admin Support
- Easy learner
- High motivated
- Strong guest care
- Strong hospitality
- Strong interpersonal skil
- • strong organizational skills