Join Hosco and view Tanusha's full profile, it's free !
As a Hosco member, you will:
- Make yourself visible to thousands of companies in the hospitality industry'
- Join a community of 180'000+ students and professionals
- Learn more with new articles & videos every week on hosco.plus
After a year of advanced studies and working in the Culinary Arts industry I was prompted to move into the Customer Service line in the Hospitality industry. From there I had 5 years of gaining work experiences from Switzerland to Australia and back home to Malaysia that taught me the importance of human communication and furthermore being able to adapt to any situation at that moment. Joining the Clinical Health industry has made me expand my experience on Customer service and Hospitality even from the health tourism point of view for another 2 years. I am pursuing my Degree in Hospitality Management for the next 3 years and hoping to be able to share my knowledge and work experiences with established companies in the future.
Klinik Bamz Healthcare - Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaCustomer ServiceMarch 2016 - August 2018 · 2 years and 7 months
- Ensuring all patients are registered accordingly as per BAMZ healthcare registration procedures for private company registration - Sharing my knowledge on Front Desk and customer service skills to other staffs - Cultivating the essence of teamwork with other new and old staffs and providing an emotional, psychological and spiritual support to patients, friends and family - Assisting the doctors during and Accident and Emergency cases and while performing general procedures - Maintains medications supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory levels - Ensuring that Poison Book is updated monthly as per Ministry of Health Standard of Procedures - Maintains safe and clean work environment for the commencement of work the next day - Identifying patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential actual patients - Assisting/Supporting Senior Admin Executive in regards to invoicing/billing requirements - Attended the Fire and Safety Course - Attended the Pantai Hospital Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign in 2016
Customer Care Specialist
Xerox Business Services Unit for Apple - Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaCustomer ServiceJuly 2015 - February 2016 · 8 months
- Taking calls and providing exceptional customer services through the phone - Technical support specialist for Apple products for Asia Pacific region including Australia and New Zealand. - Supporting customers in the technical aspect of iOs products by Apple, which includes rectifying issues between software and hardware and other Apple resources
Prom-Ad Creative Communications - Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaAdministration & GeneralFebruary 2015 - July 2015 · 6 months
- Keeping track of all follow ups given by the Managing Director, learning the implementation of GST for MYOB - Tracking all accounts and cheques / payments / sales / remittance / purchases / orders / inventories - Handling staff schedules, leaves, overtime expenses, and allowances - Responsible in handling all incoming calls in regards to all products and other enquiries promptly, and continuously deliver exceptional service towards clients and building good relationships. - We are responsible in delegating and accomplishing Designs, Branding, Media, Marketing Collaterals, Print-Production, Publications, Signages Outdoor & Indoor Advertising, Web & Multimedia as we are the primary agent.
Aloha Desk Talent Coach
ALOFT Kuala Lumpur Sentral - Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaFront Office receptionFebruary 2013 - November 2014 · 1 year and 10 months
- Candidate of the pre-opening team of the hotel, 22nd March 2013 - Ensuring the capabilities of the work environment during opening - Learning and training under the Lightspeed system - Trained for the Starwood Preferred Guests Loyalty Program (SPG) - Top enroller for SPG in 7 consecutive months - Check in / Check out - Groups and Tours - Updating registration cards / Handling VIP - Coming up with ideas on improving ways for guests engagements - Night duties/ Checking high balances and reports - Been Nominated as MOST FRIENDLIEST TALENT IN OCTOBER through guest surveys - Been selected as Care for Guest in the month of November 2013 - Been recognized through Trip advisor 11 times as TUNA (nickname) or Tanusha - Recognized through GEI (Guest experience Index)
Guest Service Assistant
The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaFront Office receptionMay 2012 - February 2013 · 10 months
- Check in and Check out guests, ensuring room assignments - Preparing arrivals and departures - Following up with monthly bills for long terms guests - Updating registration cards / Attending briefings - Attending trainings - Ensuring cleanliness of counters - Monitoring for Q Rooms, handing over updates/tasks - Selected to be permanent GSA for the RITZ Carlton Residences, learning about guest preferences - Learning to build strong relationships with guests - Immediately resolving guests problems - Anticipating the unexpressed wishes of the guests needs - Night shift closings/settlements / Credit Card checklists
The Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaF&B kitchenMay 2011 - May 2012 · 1 year and 1 month
- A la carte restaurant - Taking care of appetizer and dessert section - Took part in the Malaysian International Gourmet Festival 2011 for Fish/Seafood Hot Food Category - Helped in food preparation and dining for the Malaysian Prime Minister and hotel owner
Stamford Plaza - Adelaide, AustraliaF&B kitchenMarch 2011 - March 2011 · 2 months
- 6 week training - Took part in banquet preparations - Worked in breakfast buffet section, room service as well as a special seafood buffet
Ramada Encore Genève - Geneva, SwitzerlandF&B kitchenMarch 2010 - September 2010 · 8 months
- Worked in garde manger, pastry, and hot kitchen sections. - Took part in banquet preparation - In charge of breakfast buffet, morning room service and lunch, worked in different kitchen parts, entremet, banquets, gastronomic restaurant and saucier.
BA in Hospitality Management
Cork Institute of Technology - Tourism and Hospitality - Cork, IrelandSeptember 2018 - Now
Advanced Certificate in Culinary Arts
César Ritz Colleges Switzerland - Lucerne, SwitzerlandJuly 2009 - September 2010
MalayNative or fluent100%
EnglishNative or fluent100%
- A team player
- Check-in systems
- Computer systems
- Dealing with customer
- Dedication and hard work
- Excellent front of house
- Front Office supervisory
- Great customer service
- Highly communicative
- I enjoy challenges.
- Kitchen hygiene
- Love speaking to guests
- Managing a team
- Motivated and passionate
- Public Relations
- Stong team work
- • strong interpersonal and communication skills
- strong interpersonal skills